What's the Real Reason Republicans Want to Do Away With Social Security?

Oh, like they aren't already at the mercy of slick operators in DC?

Puh-leeeze. The vast majority of people are perfectly capable of putting their money in savings accounts.

DC is accountable. Wall street isn't. This is not rocket science, people.

DC is spending more of the money we don't have than ever before. Borrowing it from nations that dont have our interests at heart. and somehow they are accountable?

If they were accountable, they'd be in jail for stealing your pension.

You people keep forgetting that not everyone outside these boards is not as smart as we are.

You keep saying...omgz its so easy to invest. Yes to some it is...but it's certainly not a guarantee...and it's certainly not easy for the majority of people.

So stop making it sound so damn easy. (It is for me, I have my Series 7, 8, 63 and 65).

And stop trying to make it sound so fucking difficult. It really isn't.

In fact you can invest exactly like Warren Buffet.

Warren Buffett Portfolio - 2011 Stock Picks and Performance - Stockpickr!

Dude, most people can't even spell Warren Buffett. Including you. But I kid.

Seriously though. The majority of the populace of this grand country couldnt invest if you say them down and tried to help them. Even enrolling in a mutual fund is beyond them.

Stop trying to make it seem so fucking easy. You have no grasp of the population of America when it comes to investments. I sold investments for over 8 years and you just have no clue.

You people keep forgetting that not everyone outside these boards is not as smart as we are.

You keep saying...omgz its so easy to invest. Yes to some it is...but it's certainly not a guarantee...and it's certainly not easy for the majority of people.

So stop making it sound so damn easy. (It is for me, I have my Series 7, 8, 63 and 65).

Seriously though. The majority of the populace of this grand country couldnt invest if you say them down and tried to help them. Even enrolling in a mutual fund is beyond them.

Stop trying to make it seem so fucking easy. You have no grasp of the population of America when it comes to investments. I sold investments for over 8 years and you just have no clue.

You sold investments for years and you think the goverment keeping individuals money is the best investment? ......

I never said it was for all people. Remember, I propose a system with one public choice and one private investment choice.

Please. I sold stocks, mutual funds and various other securities. it ain't that tough to figure out how to put together a balanced investment portfolio and re balance it quarterly.

The only reason most people don't know anything about simple investment strategy is that they haven't bothered to learn not that they can't learn.

Oh, like they aren't already at the mercy of slick operators in DC?

Puh-leeeze. The vast majority of people are perfectly capable of putting their money in savings accounts.

DC is accountable. Wall street isn't. This is not rocket science, people.

DC is spending more of the money we don't have than ever before. Borrowing it from nations that dont have our interests at heart. and somehow they are accountable?

Hey as long as the corporations do well.

where have I heard that before?

Forum List

Back