What's the real divorce rate?

It may depend on your "sophistication".

Customer relationship management (CRM) is an approach to managing a company’s interaction with current and future customers. It often involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize sales, marketing, customer service, and technical support.[1]--Source: Customer relationship management - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Besides, many women claim to not want to barter.
But what about love?
capital love or social love?

i can usually buy capital love but i haven't been able to find a free chic that loves me enough for free, to not want to lie to me or let me miss my turn even when i don't have enough money.
Must be a reason women lie to you and won't let u have a turn. What do you think the reason is?
i don't have enough money and women haven't plied me with sex enough to convince me to play their games? Is it a blessing or a curse.

Customer relationship management (CRM) is an approach to managing a company’s interaction with current and future customers. It often involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize sales, marketing, customer service, and technical support.[1]--Source: Customer relationship management - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

But what about love?

i can usually buy capital love but i haven't been able to find a free chic that loves me enough for free, to not want to lie to me or let me miss my turn even when i don't have enough money.
Must be a reason women lie to you and won't let u have a turn. What do you think the reason is?
i don't have enough money and women haven't plied me with sex enough to convince me to play their games? Is it a blessing or a curse.
Are you a nice person? Blunt? Money doesn't matter if you really like someone, so you need to be fun to be around.

But what about love?

Are you a nice person? Blunt? Money doesn't matter if you really like someone, so you need to be fun to be around.
sure; that is what they all say even under our form of capitalism.

anyway, i believe full body massage is a fun way to get to know new girl friends.

But what about love?

Psst . . . he is crazy weird. :D

now, if only i could find nice girls of morals who are willing to fornicate me into relationships, not only for practice, but also for fun; simply to bear true witness as a moral and ethic in modern times.

now, if only i could find nice girls of morals who are willing to fornicate me into relationships, not only for practice, but also for fun; simply to bear true witness as a moral and ethic in modern times.
What do you consider moral?

What do you consider moral?
bearing true witness to me and insisting you have (special) dispensation from having to let me miss my turn, regardless of all of the other ones.

(A) Definitive statistics on divorce are impossible for any group until they are all dead. I got married in 1973, but until either my wife or I die, it is not possible say whether our marriage will end in death or divorce. The stats in the linked article are MIMIMUM divorce statistics, showing what percentage of the subject group is divorced TO THIS DATE. It will inevitably increase.

(b) Religion has nothing to do with the immorality of divorce. When you get married, you promise to love (etc) someone until death. You make this promise in front of the most important people in your life, and a government or religious official. It is the most solemn promise most people ever make - infinitely more profound than even a 30-year mortgage.

If you break that promise, through your own fault or lack of seriousness, you are a scumbag.

iii. Our culture trivializes love and marriage, creating totally unreasonable and childish expectations for an institution that has survived for eons, when addressed properly and maturely.

4. Anyone who even uses the expression, "soul-mate" other than in jest, is an idiot.

E. Arranged marriages have a much greater chance of success than marriages made out of "love." This is largely due to the culture, which encourages a realistic approach and expectations.

Forum List

Back