Whats The Plan ?

NGSamson

Jul 27, 2011
South Texas.
Every one supports a candidate, and everyone has been slugging it out over who would and is doing better, so lets hear what the candidates will do specifically to fix the economy and create jobs. Cut them, and past them.

Maybe you haven't seen DC in action lately. No candidate can do anything, because the opposition party can block (or demagogue) any plan you post.
1. The GOP will not allow any more spending
2. The dems will not accept any cuts in entitlements

So discussing "candidate's plans" is really naive. The plans should just include automatic cuts when the Debt Commission can't agree on anything this November.

Maybe you haven't seen DC in action lately. No candidate can do anything, because the opposition party can block (or demagogue) any plan you post.

So discussing "candidate's plans" is really naive. The plans should just include automatic cuts when the Debt Commission can't agree on anything this November.

Based on the context of your post, do you believe 'cuts in entitlements' will result in job creation? :eusa_eh:

And the candidates and the president ? Some one has a plan. What is it ? Or are they all waiting for the other guy to go first ?

Every one supports a candidate, and everyone has been slugging it out over who would and is doing better, so lets hear what the candidates will do specifically to fix the economy and create jobs. Cut them, and past them.

I hate to tell you this, but you are wrong. Everyone does not support a candidate. I do not support any of the candidates that are currently in the running.

Personally, I think we should draft the president and anyone who wants to be President should be ineligible for the draft. By the way, I very much want to be President. ;)

Immie

I hate to tell you this, but you are wrong. Everyone does not support a candidate. I do not support any of the candidates that are currently in the running.

Personally, I think we should draft the president and anyone who wants to be President should be ineligible for the draft. By the way, I very much want to be President. ;)

Immie

You are just crazy. I wouldn't touch that job with a ten foot pole. I to am disappointed with the candidates All the debate has been about what they have done. I want to hear what they plan to do. Have any of them put out a plan ?

Immie

You are just crazy. I wouldn't touch that job with a ten foot pole. I to am disappointed with the candidates All the debate has been about what they have done. I want to hear what they plan to do. Have any of them put out a plan ?

Here is a hint... go back and read what I said. Focus on the words, draft, wants, ineligible and then focus on what I want. If you really think about it, it will come to you. :eusa_whistle:

Immie

Based on the context of your post, do you believe 'cuts in entitlements' will result in job creation?

The US borrows $0.43 of every dollar it spends/wastes. The DC whores need to cut spending (UN, foreign aid, subsidies, wars/defense, maybe a Department or two, tax loop-holes, go after off-shore tax evaders, etc.) and then look at fixing entitlements, (raise the age, start a "maximum lifetime benefit" like our insurances, and throw off all those who didn't pay in, etc)
Then raise taxes as needed to cover spending, only after the Budget is trimmed as much as possible. Start with the "fair tax rate" as the minimum tax everyone pays, then it gets "progressive" for the big earners.

Job creation can only occur when the stupid workers can be re-trained successfully to do the jobs that are available. The drop-outs will never find jobs.

[two separate issues, fiscal sanity to balance the Budget, and workers apparently too stupid for the available jobs]

:lol::lol: Who has a plan right now that they have announced? Mitt Romney is to disclose his--then Obama will announce his on Thursday.

I imagine this will be most of Obama's plan--:lol:

I am tired of this question. Each and every day as we debate about what the Democrats and Obama have already done. Republicans and Conservatives lay out their alternative Ideas. Despite your claims we are not sitting around simply saying no to what Obama wants to do, we are saying no, we think this would be better. All you have to do is pay attention to the Debate.

Based on the context of your post, do you believe 'cuts in entitlements' will result in job creation?

The US borrows $0.43 of every dollar it spends/wastes. The DC whores need to cut spending (UN, foreign aid, subsidies, wars/defense, maybe a Department or two, tax loop-holes, go after off-shore tax evaders, etc.) and then look at fixing entitlements, (raise the age, start a "maximum lifetime benefit" like our insurances, and throw off all those who didn't pay in, etc)
Then raise taxes as needed to cover spending, only after the Budget is trimmed as much as possible. Start with the "fair tax rate" as the minimum tax everyone pays, then it gets "progressive" for the big earners.

Job creation can only occur when the stupid workers can be re-trained successfully to do the jobs that are available. The drop-outs will never find jobs.

[two separate issues, fiscal sanity to balance the Budget, and workers apparently too stupid for the available jobs]

I'm floored. I agree with virtually all of that. :thup:

I am tired of this question. Each and every day as we debate about what the Democrats and Obama have already done. Republicans and Conservatives lay out their alternative Ideas. Despite your claims we are not sitting around simply saying no to what Obama wants to do, we are saying no, we think this would be better. All you have to do is pay attention to the Debate.

No, not really because its not really a debate, its more like a cut and past contest. Everyone already knows whats been said by the guys there now, except for What the current candidates and the president have to offer . If you are tired of it dont read it and move on.

Last edited:
Too bad there aren't any candidates who are really smart and able to negoiate with folks, while taking a dislike in being President. I'd vote for a person like that.

Personally, I think we should draft the president and anyone who wants to be President should be ineligible for the draft. By the way, I very much want to be President.

That was the original intent, not the drafting part, but the idea that the president is a relatively unimportant player in the Federal government. The Executive was to be an administrator, sign bills, give a speech from time to time, and otherwise let Congress run the country. The aberration of the Imperial President, among other things, has brought us to this sorry state.

Some consider gridlock desirable and good governance.

Forum List

Back