What's the next U.S. terror threat?....

:( Well!!! the way i figure it, is that we have so many countries mad at us, that it isn't even funny, and even some of our so called allies, are getting frustrated at some of our policies and ways that we deal with things and how we retaliate, with what we feel is a threat. While we have our heads in the political clouds(Government). Those who hate us are figuring out ways to catch us off guard, and do what they want to do.

"Terror threat?"

I thought there wasn't any such thing: I think you mean, "Human Caused Catastropic Events?"

Frankly, I'm not "terrorised" by much....but then I avoid almost all contact with humans if I can help it...maybe I'm apathetic, or just plain tired....the humans that concern me are those between the ages 16-21 behind the wheel of 2000 lb pieces of metal traveling at 80 mph in the opposite direction at night.

The next terror threat: More Teenage Drivers?

What's the next U.S. terror threat? - USATODAY.com

:doubt::( I doubt if we will ever know for sure, when and what the next terror threat will be, and who will be the ones to do it.I do know that Al-Qeada has warned the US., but who else will join in with them?

Barack-Obama-752x1024.jpg

Forum List

Back