Whats the Minimum Wage??

Yeah...A "buyer beware market" that delivers the goods for vastly less money and arguably safer drugs than stuff like Vioxx, Fen-phen and numerous other FDA-approved disasters.
Dang, you've outdone your normal stupidity with that crap!!!! :rofl:

Street drug dealers cut their drugs with ANYTHING, no matter how harmful, to increase their profit!!!
And each "sub-contractor" down the line to the final consumer cuts it some more with anything they want, irrespective and unknowing of what the "product" has been cut with before.
BRILLIANT!!!!!!!
Really?...How do they get so may repeat customers, then?

What do pot peddlers use to cut a sack of weed?
Their hard drug customers are addicted, they will buy anything that will give them a buzz. Many times the addicts OD when the drugs have not been stepped on very much.

And pot dealers cut their product with jimson weed, oregano, water, anything they think they can get away with.

Frequent users, more so than the casual, know the difference between good drugs and stuff that has had a truck driven over it....Just like any other person who drinks, smokes or eats at high end steak houses.

Just admit that you don't know WTF you're talking about....Yet again.

Frequent users, more so than the casual, know the difference between good drugs and stuff that has had a truck driven over it....Just like any other person who drinks, smokes or eats at high end steak houses.

Just admit that you don't know WTF you're talking about....Yet again.
Addicts are not that fussy. Most no longer get high, they use just to stop the cravings.

I've known addicts and frequent users of hard drugs...You can't peddle schwag off onto them like you can the casual user.

In fact, they're the ones who will pay extra for pharm grade drugs.

You really, really, really don't know WTF you're talking about.

I've known addicts and frequent users of hard drugs...You can't peddle schwag off onto them like you can the casual user.

I'm sure there are some few wealthy drug addicts who can afford to pay extra for the good stuff for an unlimited amount of time, but they are the exceptions. As a rule, the longer people are addicted to hard drugs, the less productive they become as they become more dependent. It's a downward spiral from there, losing their job, dealing to support their habit, getting busted or dying homeless and pennyless.

No, it's most of them....They're not too much different than discerning scotch drinkers.

Well, with the exception that a lot of them go into dealing, so they can support their habits without having to take on another job.

Really, you're in waaay over your head here...Yet again.

I'm sure there are some few wealthy drug addicts who can afford to pay extra for the good stuff for an unlimited amount of time, but they are the exceptions. As a rule, the longer people are addicted to hard drugs, the less productive they become as they become more dependent. It's a downward spiral from there, losing their job, dealing to support their habit, getting busted or dying homeless and pennyless.

you might know something about other subjects, but you don't know squat about this one.

The sooner you shut up the sooner we all forget what a fool you are making of yourself.

No, it's most of them....They're not too much different than discerning scotch drinkers.

Well, with the exception that a lot of them go into dealing, so they can support their habits without having to take on another job.

Eventually they won't be able to keep any job, they will be dealing not only to support their growing habit but also to pay their rent. The more they deal the greater the odds of them getting busted. Some user they sell to gets busted in a traffic stop, for example, and they rat their dealer out to beat the rap. Time is against the dealer.

You know I'm right.

What I know is that you haven't the first idea of what you're talking about, to the point that all you have is drug warrior propaganda clichés.

Please, keep displaying your utter foolish ignorance on the subject.
Hell, I've seen simple pot heads rat out their dealers who were lifelong friends after being busted in a routine traffic stop. The more you deal and the harder the drug the greater the chance of getting caught.

What I know is that you haven't the first idea of what you're talking about, to the point that all you have is drug warrior propaganda clichés.

Hell, I've seen simple pot heads rat out their dealers who were lifelong friends after being busted in a routine traffic stop. The more you deal and the harder the drug the greater the chance of getting caught.
What does any of that have to do with the selectiveness of frequent drug users, fool?

A minimum wage is the single most stupid thing you can do to a free market.

Next to borrowing money to cut taxes on the wealthy
You don't borrow money for tax cuts...You borrow money because of refusal to control spending.

Next economically ignorant DNC yapping point, anyone?

Your budget is comprised of how much money you take in (taxes) and how much goes out (spending). To ignore half of the equation shows the simplistic thought process of the right

especially when everyone got a tax cut.......your turn.....:rolleyes:

We still cut taxes without a corresponding cut in spending. Engaging in two wars that are off the budget and paying for them with tax cuts is pure idiocy..

your turn........:rolleyes:

So if Obama is doing that why do you think he will be among the greatest presidents?

If it were up to me, I would repeal the whole Bush tax cut......we can't afford it

But maintaining the ~ 50% of the cut for those in the highest tax bracket does not make sense. Neither does continuing these wars indefinitely

We still cut taxes without a corresponding cut in spending. Engaging in two wars that are off the budget and paying for them with tax cuts is pure idiocy..

your turn........:rolleyes:

So if Obama is doing that why do you think he will be among the greatest presidents?

If it were up to me, I would repeal the whole Bush tax cut......we can't afford it

But maintaining the ~ 50% of the cut for those in the highest tax bracket does not make sense. Neither does continuing these wars indefinitely

That's what the Democratic Congress just decided to do. They skipped town without taking action on it. You should be proud. Let me know in Nov how that one works out.
THose in the highest bracket are also the most sensitive to changes in the code. They are also the most productive in society.
And the wars aren't continuing indefinitely. In Iraq Obama pulled out all combat troops. Right? (Never mind he followed Bush's framework). In Afghanistan he promises to be out next summer. Right? Let's see how that strategy works out.

That's what the Democratic Congress just decided to do. They skipped town without taking action on it. You should be proud. Let me know in Nov how that one works out.
THose in the highest bracket are also the most sensitive to changes in the code. They are also the most productive in society.
And the wars aren't continuing indefinitely. In Iraq Obama pulled out all combat troops. Right? (Never mind he followed Bush's framework). In Afghanistan he promises to be out next summer. Right? Let's see how that strategy works out.

THose in the highest bracket are also the most sensitive to changes in the code.They are also the most productive in society.

Actually it is the American workers who are most productive. Year after year,they lead the world in productivity. They work longer hours and produce more. They also have progressively less to show for it.

Meanwhile, American CEOs make more money than CEOs anywhere in the world and are losing market share to foreign companies

Eventually they won't be able to keep any job, they will be dealing not only to support their growing habit but also to pay their rent. The more they deal the greater the odds of them getting busted. Some user they sell to gets busted in a traffic stop, for example, and they rat their dealer out to beat the rap. Time is against the dealer.

You know I'm right.

What does any of that have to do with the selectiveness of frequent drug users, fool?
The patented dumb act.

To recap, just because the addict can tell the good stuff from the heavily cut stuff, they eventually reach a point in their addiction where their out of control habit demands that they need and use anything they can get no matter what the quality.

The longer they use hard drugs, the more drugs they will need to get the same high. The more drugs they need the more money they will need to support their habit. The more money they need the more they will deal drugs and the more drugs they deal the greater the risk of being busted. There is no honor among drug users so everyone you deal drugs to has the potential to rat you out to save themselves. It's all interconnected, as if you didn't know.

You dim bulb.

We don't have free market principles in the U.S. in most markets. Big Government and its Corporatist Cronies have destroyed them.

Bullshit. Everything is skewed in favor of corporations - and they are straining against the bit to loosen "free market principles" so that they can continue to collude and suck us dry... now they get an even bigger voice in our elections. We DO have proof of the existence "free market principles" pop up here and there, and the results are usually NOT good for American consumers (see Enron's pushing for deregulation of California, costing them 30 billion and unnecessary blackouts and the shenanigans of Wall street during the housing boom - due again to deregulation, just to name two). Seriously. Are you people blind or stupid?
It takes a RW FOOL to fall for that "free market" bull crap.

Fan of robber barons, oligarchies, dictators and monarchs?

All of which are a the result of government intervention. The robber barons got that way by purchasing congress to grant them special favors. In a free market monopolies don't last, that takes government intervention.
You need to study up on how Rockefeller took over the Oil monopoly. He got a special favor from his fellow robber baron Vanderbuilt, not the government, on shipping his oil on Vanderbuilt's railroad.

I repeat, there is no such thing as a "free market" in the real world, never has been and never will be.
Again...only a RW FOOL would fall for such cowdung.

Yeah, but legalize them and watch what happens. Besides, talk about a "buyer beware" market.
Yeah...A "buyer beware market" that delivers the goods for vastly less money and arguably safer drugs than stuff like Vioxx, Fen-phen and numerous other FDA-approved disasters.
Dang, you've outdone your normal stupidity with that crap!!!! :rofl:

Street drug dealers cut their drugs with ANYTHING, no matter how harmful, to increase their profit!!!
And each "sub-contractor" down the line to the final consumer cuts it some more with anything they want, irrespective and unknowing of what the "product" has been cut with before.
BRILLIANT!!!!!!!
Who else would a RW FOOL be pushing such pablum as drug addicts being able to carry on indefinitely in their lifestyle unaffected and actually semi- to fully productive in society?

I can't believe you have FOOLS on a political board that are pushing the idea that the drug addict/dealer lifestyle works well.

I've never seen such JACKASSERY in my entire life!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
49izadw.gif

Forum List

Back