whats the guys name

Fatality

SunCrackedSoul
Jul 15, 2009
heard them talking about this pitcher on baseball tonight and i cant remember the guys name

supposedly he is suposed to have pitched more k's in two years than some other famous pitcher (cant rember his name either) did in his entire thrirteen year career.

who is he?

Eww, yuck, I accidentally stumbled into a sports thread...pardon, pardon, I'm outta here.

heard them talking about this pitcher on baseball tonight and i cant remember the guys name

supposedly he is suposed to have pitched more k's in two years than some other famous pitcher (cant rember his name either) did in his entire thrirteen year career.

who is he?

I'm not sure, but I had a question:

Who was the guy that stole that base in that game against the other guy? I think he was an outfielder, but he might have been an infielder.

I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

who is he?

Who was the guy that stole that base in that game against the other guy? I think he was an outfielder, but he might have been an infielder.

Who's on first...

Sidd Finch....used to pitch for the Mets

Greatest strikeout pitcher ever

Last edited:

who is he?

Who's on first...
That guy who did all that stuff (I can't remember what) with that team I can't remember.

Who's on first...
That guy who did all that stuff (I can't remember what) with that team I can't remember.

yeah that guy

where are all the stats maniacs when they are needed?

Forum List

Back