What's the first thing you do when you get home from work?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
I hop out of everything and put on a t-shirt and leggings or sweats.

Chat with mini echo about her day, make dinner, check out here and elsewhere on the www and then take a nap after cleaning up after dinner. (after throwing a load of laundry in the wash of course)

I take my dog out to take a shit.

no_dog_shitting_by_shadowhisper_116.jpg

Take off coat, pour coffee, take laptop out. 15 minutes later, start dinner. Well, unless I have friends over like yesterday, then take off coat, open wine. :lol: Fun time! Started off with 1 friend, ended up with 5, 1 bottle to 6. Hard getting up this morning! :eek::eusa_angel:

i hug and kiss my wife daughter and son ...... i ask them all how their day was.....then i change....then i sit with my wife and visit for a bit .....

For the last year or so, I've been working out of my home office to save money so getting home is basically walking three feet.

Lately, the first thing I do is check to see if StrollingBones has told us what kind of wine she bought for her big sex-fest dinner. :eusa_whistle:

I take off my bra, hug and kiss manu's wife, pour coffee, take my dog out for a sh-t, and then hop out of everything and put on a t-shirt and leggings.

I sure hope you are doing all of this in Ravi's home office!

I hop out of everything and put on a t-shirt and leggings or sweats.

Chat with mini echo about her day, make dinner, check out here and elsewhere on the www and then take a nap after cleaning up after dinner. (after throwing a load of laundry in the wash of course)

I walk through the door, plop down my stuff, and open a beer. After 15 minutes, THEN I start acting like a mom. But I need a few minutes to decompress from work.

Greet the dog, watch the cat's bum as she heads off down the passageway to where she then sits by her bowl with a "feed me or the dog gets it" look on her face. Put my bag down, get out the shopping I picked up on the way home, put everything away. Turn on the computer, take a leak, turn on the radio to catch the news. Back to the computer. See who needs a damn good flogging on USMB. Deliver floggings as required. Go and make dinner. Depending on the day head for fridge and grab a soft drink or a beer or toddle off to wine rack and select a slippery red.

I thought you folk had dingos or roos or toads and all got drunk and threw some shrimp on the barbee after work ...are you telling me the T.V lied to me.... again..?

Fuckin' TV, what are you gonna do? Get your silly hat, yo!

I thought you folk had dingos or roos or toads and all got drunk and threw some shrimp on the barbee after work ...are you telling me the T.V lied to me.... again..?

Sorry, let me just go back and correct myself.

I climb down from the horse and hand him over to the handler and warn him not to put him away wet. I walk up the driveway (fifteen kilometres of dirt road, I'm an idiot, I built the stables too bloody far from the homestead) and I'm greeted by my pet dingo Mauler. I chuck Mauler a piece of raw meat I picked up on the side of the dirt road between the stables and the homestead, I'm not sure what it is but it looks vaguely animal-like. Mauler doesn't care and starts chewing on it with dingoistic pleasure. Through the front door without opening it, no need, it's hanging off the hinges, I'll get around to fixing it. Straight through the house to the back yard and the two fridges under the verandah. The beer fridge is full, I'll fix that pretty shortly though. Grab a can of beer and open it and chuck the foaming ale down the parched throat (you try walking fifteen bloody k's up your driveway in bloody summer). To the food fridge. Empty. No wait, there's a packet of prawns. They're not supposed to stink like that are they? I mean, they're in the fridge. Check the use by date. Last year. But not too bad, it was pretty late last year. She'll be right. Fire up the barbie and squirt a bit of oil - shit, wrong oil, that lot came from the oil change I did on the truck last week. No, it's okay, it's still got a bit of viscosity in it, that's do, at least the prawns won't dry out. Right then, time for another beer.

:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back