What's the dumbest thing a school teacher has ever told you?

When I was in the 5th grade my teacher told me that girls could not have adventures. They could marry adventurous men.

Today isn't much different. Girls are told they can't have adventures. If they want adventures they must be adventurous men and need sex reassignment surgery.
You cannot be serious. What a nutso statement. :cuckoo: Such a blind as a bat, partisan perspective on education and the world---how pathetic.

When I was in the 5th grade my teacher told me that girls could not have adventures. They could marry adventurous men.

Today isn't much different. Girls are told they can't have adventures. If they want adventures they must be adventurous men and need sex reassignment surgery.

And of course, since one teacher told this to you a long time ago, it means that all teachers give the same advice to their students.

Just because something is legal doesn't mean it's not wrong, immoral, or evil. One could posit, in fact, that to make something like genocide legal is to add an even greater component of evil to it.

That's exactly the point when we say the state doesn't have the right to use the death penalty.

Not especially interested in the trouble you and the mouse in your pocket have with differentiating between executing heinous criminals and wholesale slaughter of innocents.

Yeah yeah yeah, appeal to emotion, seventeen hundredth time today, BOR-ing.

I wouldn't expect you to recognize logic when you see it.
LOL How about irony? Can you recognize irony? :biggrin:

Yes, but considering what a non sequitur this is, I really doubt YOU can.

That's exactly the point when we say the state doesn't have the right to use the death penalty.

Not especially interested in the trouble you and the mouse in your pocket have with differentiating between executing heinous criminals and wholesale slaughter of innocents.

You think it's a non sequitur because you have missed the irony; went straight over your head it did.

You think it's a non sequitur because you have missed the irony; went straight over your head it did.

To be fair, it's not hard with that one.
She ducks a lot.

Well -- it still is.

It's now down to three countries in the world:
  • Liberia
  • Myanmar
  • United States of America

Heady company. "We're number 194! We're number 194!"

I'm still trying to get the world to adopt my idea of metric time. 100 minutes in an hour, 10 hours in a day, 10 days in a week.....

To match the 10 IQ points in your head.

Recently my son was told by teacher to cut his hair because that teacher doesn't like headbangers :2up:

When I was in Jr. High baseball, we had an assistant coach who swore up and down the infield fly rule didn't apply if the fielder was the pitcher.

Recently my son was told by teacher to cut his hair because that teacher doesn't like headbangers :2up:

As a teacher and a headbanger I'm offended. I've had a few students surprised to see me at metal shows before. :laugh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back