What's the difference here?? Al Sharpton mentality!!!

What is a shame here is this is no longer about the tragic death of a young man...

This has been politicized.... people using the death of this poor guy as a way to get their face in the spotlight

How long until we see political messages like 'unless you vote for X, more Trayvon Martin's will happen'?

And when will you see the left condemning the black militia group that thinks it can just citizen's arrest the shooter and turn him over to the feds?? Because it is, yet again, a group making a mockery and political point out of the poor boy's death....

I am sick to death of this...

Let the proper (and I do mean proper, as in jurisdictionally) people finish diligently investigating to determine if charges are necessary... because if they just willy nilly charge without the due diligence or rush to charge and make a mistake (if indeed there is justification to try this person), it would be even more of a tragedy

murder is murder..................and sharptons a sub human, racist , piece of sh-t................

What is a shame here is this is no longer about the tragic death of a young man...

This has been politicized.... people using the death of this poor guy as a way to get their face in the spotlight

How long until we see political messages like 'unless you vote for X, more Trayvon Martin's will happen'?

And when will you see the left condemning the black militia group that thinks it can just citizen's arrest the shooter and turn him over to the feds?? Because it is, yet again, a group making a mockery and political point out of the poor boy's death....

Let the proper (and I do mean proper, as in jurisdictionally) people finish diligently investigating to determine if charges are necessary... because if they just willy nilly charge without the due diligence or rush to charge and make a mistake (if indeed there is justification to try this person), it would be even more of a tragedy

It happened because it took weeks for people to start noticing. He was killed back in February, but it's news to everyone this week! It's as much about a stupid law, as it is about race.

I'd like to see how the racist liberals excuse this lynch mob.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/wel...ion-vows-vengeance-on-trayvon-martin-shooter/

New Black Liberation Militia To Attempt ‘Citizens’ Arrest’ of George Zimmerman, Man Who Shot Trayvon Martin | TheBlaze.com

The same way anyone taking the law in their own hands would be treated. The real question here is why you hate so much, you'd project that hate on others?

Blacks collectivly generate the conditions in which they are

there were 4 home break ins in the neighborhood ! ( all were african american males )

why was obamas grandmother ( the one who raised him ) worried about young black males ?

Why are all 10 of americas highest crime cities ( all 10 ) majority black ?

Poverty ?
Where do the poorest people in america live ?
Appalachia ( fact )

they are poor , uneducated (( but not un civilized )) ?
Do you think of appalachians ? When you hear home invasion , gang bang , gang rape , nike national shoe riots ? The term bad neighborhood ?

Slavery ?
Canada 2.3 % black ! Where is canadas highest and most violent crime ! ( google black crime in toronto ! )

canada never had slavery ?

49% of (( every murder nationally )) is black ( fact )
12% of the population + 49% of every murder !

National prison population ? 50% black ?

So non blacks are supposed to look at blacks and ignore these facts ?

That is truly the definition of ignorance !

WHERE WAS AL SHARPTON ! FOR YHR MEXICAN WHO WAS DRAGGED OUT OF HIS CAR AND BEATEN TO DEATH BY A MOB OF BLACKS ? WHERE WAS THE NATIONAL NEWS MEDIA ?
WHERE WAS AL AND THE NATIONAL NEWS MEDIA FOR THE wichita massacre ( GOOGLE IT ) A GREAT READ NO ONE EVER HAS HEARD OF ?
( WHY )

WHERE WAS AL + THE LIBERAL NEWS MEDIA FOR
Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom ?

This whole incident was a tragedy.

A young man is dead and if the law allows his killer will be facing a jury.

It remains to be seen what he can be charged with.

The guys I work with seem to think Culpable Negligence is one charge that could be brought.

As for Sharpton, he's nothing but a media whore. He would show up anywhere a black is killed by anyone not another black.

Don't see him anywhere near when its black on black crime. Hell. Hundreds of blacks are killed by other blacks every year and not a Sharpton in sight.

there were 4 home break ins in the neighborhood ! ( all were african american males )

why was obamas grandmother ( the one who raised him ) worried about young black males ?

Poverty ?
Appalachia ( fact )

Do you think of appalachians ? When you hear home invasion , gang bang , gang rape , nike national shoe riots ? The term bad neighborhood ?

Slavery ?
Canada 2.3 % black ! Where is canadas highest and most violent crime ! ( google black crime in toronto ! )

What are you saying? Kill them all?!?! Facts allow you to run down the street and shoot someone? :cuckoo:

New Black Liberation Militia To Attempt ‘Citizens’ Arrest’ of George Zimmerman, Man Who Shot Trayvon Martin | TheBlaze.com

The same way anyone taking the law in their own hands would be treated. The real question here is why you hate so much, you'd project that hate on others?

Isn't it obvious why they would hate so much? Read the news, look at tv, listen to the radio, it's all about this tragic event, and, as previously mentioned, it's been politicized by the usual suspects, presumably in order to further consolidate their already race-biased base.

The guys I work with seem to think Culpable Negligence is one charge that could be brought.

As for Sharpton, he's nothing but a media whore. He would show up anywhere a black is killed by anyone not another black.

Don't see him anywhere near when its black on black crime. Hell. Hundreds of blacks are killed by other blacks every year and not a Sharpton in sight.

Implying, of course, that it's all OK with Sharpton when blacks kill other blacks.

Poverty ?
Appalachia ( fact )

Slavery ?

What are you saying? Kill them all?!?! Facts allow you to run down the street and shoot someone? :cuckoo:

Nah, leave 'em alone. Those without the cahones to drag themselves out of their ghettos will kill each other.

I love it when CONZ rationalize murder.

It's so Hitler!

Who rationalized murder??

I will repeat again

Implying, of course, that it's all OK with Sharpton when blacks kill other blacks.

No Media anywhere around hence no Sharpton.

View attachment 17949

So what is the difference between the BLACK 17 yr old student Trayvon Martin shot by a half Hispanic/white man and the above shooting by a 100% black man of a 100% white man???

Al Sharpton... mainstream media.. civil rights...

Please explain what other then that is the distinction?

Trevor Dooley the black man walked to a park to chas away a skateboarder when David James an white man playing basketball with his daughter confronted him.
Trevor Dooley the black man produced a gun "standing his ground" fatally shot the white man David James.

WHERE WAS THE MSM, Al Sharpton, a state prosecutor, all the TV cameras for this shooting by a Black man of a white man?

The difference is that Trevor Dooley is locked up in jail pending his trial, and Zimmerman is not.

Forum List

Back