What's the difference between

When does Gunny get promoted to Super Administrator?
when he finally starts taking his estrogen.

:lol:

Not.:eusa_eh:

I've been informed that there isn't even a mathematical chance that I might have a feminine side to get in touch with. If it makes you feel any better, that POS I'm married to thinks I'm just as big a dick as you do.

Y'all have no appreciation for men with balls.:evil:

I've been informed that there isn't even a mathematical chance that I might have a feminine side to get in touch with. If it makes you feel any better, that POS I'm married to thinks I'm just as big a dick as you do.

Something to be said for that. Less competition.... :cool:

YOu might have had balls when you are married but I think your ex wife got them in the divorce. YOu must have not had a good lawyer. That sucks!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

YOu might have had balls when you are married but I think your ex wife got them in the divorce. YOu must have not had a good lawyer. That sucks!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh really? Guess you should figure out how I got the kid then, huh? When you push me hard enough that I have to play, I WILL destroy you. :cool:

Oh really? Guess you should figure out how I got the kid then, huh? When you push me hard enough that I have to play, I WILL destroy you. :cool:
I am shaking in my sandals!:tongue:

I am shaking in my sandals!:tongue:

Right about now, I beg to differ with ya....

God's last name is definitely damn....

WTF is in your iced tea?

Forum List

Back