What's the difference between

It's true. The only forum I've seen that's less moderated than this one is ArgueWithEveryone. There's really actually no moderation there; I think the admin banned two people once after they had an extensive feud all over the board that involved numerous death threats against each other.

I like boards that are loosely moderated.

In my opinion, the worst thing on a message board is spam. As long as that is stopped (as well as really, really vile shit), then all is good.

Are you calling my moderators loose?:eusa_eh:

It's true. The only forum I've seen that's less moderated than this one is ArgueWithEveryone. There's really actually no moderation there; I think the admin banned two people once after they had an extensive feud all over the board that involved numerous death threats against each other.

In my opinion, the worst thing on a message board is spam. As long as that is stopped (as well as really, really vile shit), then all is good.

:eusa_whistle:

At least one is EZ... :eusa_whistle:

Have you ever spent any time over at the Forum-Not-To-Be-Named?

If so, you'll know from where I am coming.

Forum List

Back