What's the difference between

Supermoderator is excessive moderation. See del.
Our bologna has a first name, it's S-K-Y. Our bologna has a second name it's D-A-N-C-E-R.....

Clearly you haven't been on too many message boards, this is why you don't know what "excessive moderation" is.

crimson should be a super.....anyone who can get the message he got from me....and roll with it....deserves the title super...

article 15 is otay....

that del.....we need a pc

kitten is kitten.....asexual and pissed....i wonder....naw most likey not

echo...she is super cause she is got a whole collection of nice looking avs....hottie...

now did i suck up to everyone needed.....o and gunny...with his memos....

as far as excessive moderation...o please....go where they have auto censors...and try to post...you couldnt say balls....or puss....it was just amazing...no mods really just that damned auto censor...

It's true. The only forum I've seen that's less moderated than this one is ArgueWithEveryone. There's really actually no moderation there; I think the admin banned two people once after they had an extensive feud all over the board that involved numerous death threats against each other.

Some boards need moderation. Some boards don't. It all depends upon the maturity of the clientele.

As to the question of whats the difference...

One is the others bitch...

:muahaha:

It's true. The only forum I've seen that's less moderated than this one is ArgueWithEveryone. There's really actually no moderation there; I think the admin banned two people once after they had an extensive feud all over the board that involved numerous death threats against each other.

I like boards that are loosely moderated.

In my opinion, the worst thing on a message board is spam. As long as that is stopped (as well as really, really vile shit), then all is good.

Forum List

Back