What's the difference between

Supermoderation expialidocious telling other people what they can write or read is simply quite atrocious.

cmoderator.jpg

supermodd.jpg

Supermoderation expialidocious telling other people what they can write or read is simply quite atrocious.

A board with no moderation or rules would quickly devolve into a board full of flaming morons and cyber-thugs. The majority of people can't or won't handle the responsibility that accompanies freedom of speech. They instead abuse it for there is no fear of reprisal.

Our society in microcosm. Personal accountability is one for the history books.

A board with no moderation or rules would quickly devolve into a board full of flaming morons and cyber-thugs. The majority of people can't or won't handle the responsibility that accompanies freedom of speech. They instead abuse it for there is no fear of reprisal.

Personally, I always behave as if my mother were here.... :eusa_whistle:

Well, now that's frightening. :razz:

Well, now that's frightening. :razz:

Also the biggest white lie ever, and she's probably the reason we're having 40 days and 40 nights of rain.... :lol:

When does Gunny get promoted to Super Administrator?

Forum List

Back