What's The Difference Between The Teabaggers and The Republican Base?

I'm not the one repeating a sexually laden term for an activity commonly performed by gay men in every other post. If you think such repetition is Wit, then I'm thankful you do not consider me witty.

Just sayin'.

:
[We also don't go into convulsions when someone dares to insult our political beliefs.

Hey, I guess being a liberal (or not a neo-con) in the 9-11 years and having every idotic term in the book thrown at us gave us thicker skin.

Kind of like the example of a certain not to be named famous conservative forum that quietly relaxed its rules on Nazi comparisons somewheres around the time Obama became president?:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not the one repeating a sexually laden term for an activity commonly performed by gay men in every other post. If you think such repetition is Wit, then I'm thankful you do not consider me witty.

Just sayin'.

It's not like we came up with term out of left field. You guys adapted it first. We mocked you for it. You then tried to act like we invented this. Too funny.

:
[We also don't go into convulsions when someone dares to insult our political beliefs.

Hey, I guess being a liberal (or not a neo-con) in the 9-11 years and having every idotic term in the book thrown at us gave us thicker skin.

Kind of like the example of a certain not to be named famous conservative forum that quietly relaxed its rules on Nazi comparisons somewheres around the time Obama became president?:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah. Funny that. These people have no sense of humor.

What's The Difference Between The Teabaggers and The Republican Base?

That's like asking what is the difference between people who like ice cream and people who like pizza. Sure there is a lot of overlap between the two, but people can be one, both or neither.

Well I beg you, please enlighten me. What's the answer to my question?

List the vast and many differences of Teabaggers and The Republican Base.
Well, you like men's scrotums on your chin, the GoP base does not.

You like to eat shit, the GoP base does not.

Is that enough, or do you need more?

Just sayin'.

It's not like we came up with term out of left field. You guys adapted it first. We mocked you for it. You then tried to act like we invented this. Too funny.

No. One guy set up a website with the term.

The hundreds and hundreds of other tea party groups use the term Tea Party. Despite overwhelming evidence that Tea Partiers call themselves Tea Partiers, it's the Left that continues to obsess about sucking on men's balls.

What are the political stance differances between the two?

Can none of you really state them?

Nice way to back out of your BOGUS claim si modo.

"The last time I heard it."

Well geez, that argument can be used for ANYTHING.

LOL!!!

:rolleyes:

The request came out for supporters to send tea bags to congress as a statement... it was the opponent loons such as yourself (including Maddow) what used that to use the sexual term as a tongue in cheek insult towards those in the movement

What are the political stance differances between the two?

Can none of you really state them?

Can someone fire up the Babelfish translator?

Do you remember the thread title?

It's a "have you quit beating your wife" type of question, to which answering requires accepting the insult as the proper name for the Tea Party movement.

Of course, I harbor no illusions that you have the intellectual prowess to grasp that subtlety.

We've found out now that their dissatisfaction with the tax system is that poor people don't pay enough. That would make them conservative Republicans who've spilled the beans on conservative Republicanism.

No, apparently, they also have a list of "grievances" that contains a bunch of vague, flowery, terms like "protect the constitution (#1 with a bullet on their list).

Odd for a group that claims to be completely de-centralized and recognizes no formal leader to suddenly have a platform.

And I guess their plan for 'protecting' the Constitution is to magically conjure up a process where their 20% can dictate to the rest of us what the Constitution does and doesn't mean.

I mean, it's amazing, isn't it, that what the Constitution really means is what they and their faction just happen to themselves support!! How convenient!!

The constitution is actually pretty easy to understand.. that is until left wingers think that they or the SC has the constitutional mandate or authority to reinterpret constitutionality

Oh, and the teabaggers get really mad if you call them "teabaggers" and throw a little hissy fit. The new talking point if you dare use the term "teabaggers" is that you are a "shiteater". Because if they call you a "shiteater", which is lame, you might stop calling them "teabaggers" which really pisses them off.

I know it's hard, but try and live your life after being called such a nasty insult.

:lol:
So, why do YOU choose to use consistently a childish and classless term? Says a lot more about you than one who prefers not to hear it.

Can someone fire up the Babelfish translator?

Do you remember the thread title?

It's a "have you quit beating your wife" type of question, to which answering requires accepting the insult as the proper name for the Tea Party movement.

Of course, I harbor no illusions that you have the intellectual prowess to grasp that subtlety.

Complaining about an insult from someone you insult me?

Gee you really think you are above everyone else huh?

Now will ANYONE on the right tell us the differeing views of the tea party and the republican party?

Oh, and the teabaggers get really mad if you call them "teabaggers" and throw a little hissy fit. The new talking point if you dare use the term "teabaggers" is that you are a "shiteater". Because if they call you a "shiteater", which is lame, you might stop calling them "teabaggers" which really pisses them off.

I know it's hard, but try and live your life after being called such a nasty insult.

:lol:
So, why do YOU choose to use consistently a childish and classless term? Says a lot more about you than one who prefers not to hear it.

I am sure they think themselves exceptionally clever. In fact, it shows them as an ignorant bunch of 'group thinkers'. They have no individual thought. They are afraid to address the issue, so they resort to childishness. I have a term for the lefties.... I call them 'borg'.

Now will ANYONE on the right tell us the differeing views of the tea party and the republican party?

members of the tea party think you're a blithering nitwit.

members of the republican base think you're a blithering nitwit.

members of the democratic base think you're a blithering nitwit.

no difference at all, apparently.

Why will no one tell us the policy differances between the tea party and the republicans?

Forum List

Back