What's the difference between Obama and Chavez?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
I want a discussion on the differences between the policies of President Obama and President Hugo Chavez. I think the only difference is the fact Hugo Chavez has far more power. Obama only had two months with a free hand in the congress....Chavez 14 years.

One is half-white?

And they have mutual admiration....:eusa_whistle: I'll check later for differences.

imagesCA9DF9GM-1.jpg

Is this a trick question? I don't have an answer. Maybe Obama was quicker to transfer more power to himself, but he had more help. Otherwise, they are interchangeable.

republicans getting desperate....well one difference is Chavez isn't a power hungry asshole. He actually takes the profits from the oil sales and helps the poor people..Obama just makes people poorer.

What a crock.

If you're going to state something as fact, you need to come prepared with FACTS.

I want a discussion on the differences between the policies of President Obama and President Hugo Chavez. I think the only difference is the fact Hugo Chavez has far more power. Obama only had two months with a free hand in the congress....Chavez 14 years.

Republicans gave Chavez the right to pour unlimited money into our elections. Try to think about how.

republicans getting desperate....well one difference is Chavez isn't a power hungry asshole. He actually takes the profits from the oil sales and helps the poor people..Obama just makes people poorer.

The GDP of Chavezs nation has decreased. Making everyone poorer.:eusa_boohoo:

The GDP of Venezuela has increased by 300% since Chavez took power...

Both Chavez and Obama are idiots BUT the difference is Chavez has something of a clue as to how to be a dictator. Obama is only trying to be a dictator.

Forum List

Back