What's the difference between Anthony Weiner and Herman Cain?

Actually, there is a difference Ravi. One is a Republican and one is a Democrat.

Republicans usually have their dalliances overlooked by their own party, and generally covered up. Anyone remember Larry Craig? How about John Ensign, or any other GOP idiot that got caught with their pants down and their party circled the wagons around them.

Aside from Anthony Weiner being caught doing something stupid on Twitter, that's not what brought him down. What brought him down was lying about it and blaming it on Breitbart.

However, Cain has that fat Koch brother money, so he thinks he's gonna be able to buy his way out of this one.

Unfortunately, there have been 2 lawsuits that have been settled for a year's pay EACH, so yeah.......there's evidence.

We just gotta wait for the lawyers to get the gag order removed.

I am absolutely BLOWN AWAY at the blatant HYPOCRISY in that post!

Wait, nevermind..... its the liberal mind at "work" :cuckoo:

Don't have to.

Cain has now admitted to sexually harassing One (01) Woman. There is now another woman( For a Total of 3-Women who now claiming Cain Harassed Them) who is coming forward.

There were Two (02) Women who received Five-Figure Cash Payouts from the National Restaurant Association.

Both Women signed a "Non-Disclosure Agreement". The women have not violated that Agreement, though is seeking a means by which she can speak out.

Cain has already lied about sexual harassment.

Cain admits to sexually harassing One (01) Woman.

Cain knows as long as the N.D.A. is in place, no party bound by that Agreement can speak unless and/or until such a time as the National Restaurant Association allows the parties involved to speak.

Cain has already lied about sexual harassment.

All that remains unknown at this time is how many women are in fact involved.

YOU are a liar -Cain has and still is denying sexually harassing ANYONE. HIS story here has never changed.

You should know the restaurant association announced they released this woman from her confidentiality clause -you know, the woman whose lawyer has been claiming how she WANTS to go public and tell her story. So the NRA said she could go for it, tell her story if she really wants to and is now officially free to go public. Except OOPS, she won't so I guess it wasn't the confidentiality clause holding her back after all and it must be something else instead. SHE simply wants the luxury of lobbing the bomb but without putting HER credibility on the line with it. Oh gee, could she be someone who has a history of filing false sexual harassment claims? We'll never know because she wants her story taken unquestioningly -although those who got to question the woman at the time found there was NO SUBSTANCE to her story whatsoever. Still, she wants to hide while hoping it blows up Cain's campaign. Of course.

One of these three NEVER accused him of sexual harassment....until now, more than a decade later and ONLY after he became the front runner. Not until then. Hmm. How convenient. And very interesting and very suspicious timing too. ALL have chosen to remain anonymous which tells me their stories stink. Every one of them which is actually BIZARRE -including the woman who never made any such claim more than a decade ago but suddenly remembers "sexual harassment" NOW??? All ANONYMOUS CLAIMS which is truly bizarre and NOT CREDIBLE as a result. If what happened to you was so serious you think people should know about it before electing the guy -then bite the fucking bullet and put your name on it! Not one woman who claimed Clinton assaulted, raped or sexually harassed her did so anonymously -they all went public with it. EVERY ONE OF THEM.

LEGITIMATE claims means EVERYONE'S credibility is on the line -not just those being set up to fight a ghost. Do any of these women have a history of filing false claims? Arrest records? Previous problems on the job? Personality and character disorders? They don't want us to know that, do they? The story of the ONLY one that received a settlement was found to have NO SUBSTANCE -and yes, claims are paid off anyway rather than go to court and win because it costs more than just settling it. That is a decision made by those who pay it, not the person against whom it is claimed who may have no choice in the matter. Another woman in the process of being fired made the claim in order to successfully boost her severance pay (and it was correctly reported as 'severance pay", not a settlement) but received no settlement at all and there is NO confidentiality clause binding her either -so she could have gone public too but refuses. Instead another snake hiding in the weeds. Does SHE have a history of also making these kinds of claims for financial gain etc. etc. etc.? She sure as hell doesn't want anyone to know that either!

If someone is intent on destroying a man's political future, they cannot be allowed to hide while doing it because THEIR credibility is on the line here too -and if she refuses to have it scrutinized, that tells me everything I need to know about her. And her bullshit story. NO excuses for trying to prevent people from checking their own credibility while making these kinds of claims. It wasn't acceptable when it was Weiner, it wasn't acceptable when it was Clinton either. IT ISN'T ACCEPTABLE NOW EITHER. The word of someone trying to prevent you from checking their own credibility while making claims someone else did something wrong - is automatically suspect as a liar. Period.

Cain claimed he was innocent THEN and now -no change to his story at all. The amounts involved tell you everything you need to know -bullshit claims. If you were REALLY sexually harassed to the point you just felt DRIVEN from your job or felt it interfered with your ability to even do your job (which none claimed) - are you REALLY going to settle for that amount? Because a woman who really was -Paula Jones -went to court rather than settle even for several times that and finally accepted Clinton's offer of $850,000 which he only made after a judge ruled he committed perjury in the case and wasn't going to let him get away with lying again. See any difference there between the minimal settlement received for a false claim and the amount paid for the real deal? Exact same thing happens to doctors on a daily basis -frivolous false claims filed and minimal settlements because its still cheaper than going to court! People who suffer REAL harm as the result of malpractice don't accept minimal settlements -and neither do people who suffer REAL sexual harassment. Making the claim and accepting the minimal settlement is a cheap, well know money-making scam that will continue until those filing false claims are forced to pay for it and end the no-lose enticement for making false claims. And now a radio talk show host claims Cain made "sleazy" comments to radio staff during his visit -but refuses to repeat the "sleazy" comments OR name the staffers he supposedly said it to. Notice anything in common with ALL of it here? And how starkly different this was when it involved the REAL THING?

Which may be why these women all want to remain anonymous too. If they aren't willing to put their name to it, then I'm not willing to put any credibility to their story. They can't have it both ways where they get to try and destroy a man's reputation, career and campaign -but hide while doing it making it far more difficult for him to defend himself from false claims that were already found to be unsubstantiated years ago. Gee, don't Democrats have anything a little more recent and career crushing than unsubstantiated and anonymous claims that can't be investigated because they refuse to put their names to their claims from more than a decade ago?

Perhaps we need a lesson in what is "sexual harassment" and constitutes as PROOF of it and stop this asshole behavior that if a woman says it, it makes it true even while she tries to prevent everyone from testing her own credibility here! Because oh sure, no woman has ever lied for financial gain and has never lied for revenge or any other malignant reasons, right?

And someone needs to learn to read -only ONE woman received a paltry settlement. The other woman was in the process of being fired when she made the claim -for the purpose of boosting her severance pay. It worked -her SEVERANCE pay was boosted but there was NEVER any settlement with her. Even the newspaper first reporting on this admitted it was SEVERANCE pay -and not a settlement. There has never been a confidentiality clause she must abide by according to the NRA -meaning she has been free to go public with this all along. But interestingly also wants to prevent others from checking her credibility here while hoping to destroy someone's career and election.

The third anonymous person made no such claim at the time -when it mattered. Only now interestingly enough, when she may have the possibility of ruining someone knowing full well she can't prove it but still wants people to believe her story NOW? Oh sure, that makes it even more believable, doesn't it? Cain doesn't even know who this woman is but is supposed to defend himself against her story now? That's the way its done in this country now?

Considering this is so similar to the last minute hatchet job done to Thomas Clarence in an all out effort to derail his Supreme Court nomination, I think a good psychiatrist could have a field day analyzing what it is about liberals that makes them obsess about the sexuality of black men.

What a bizarre post.

It was the American Restaurant Association that settled Cain's suit.

And it is a Republican and three women who are on record about what he did.

Liberals have nothing to do with this.
Yep. Frass is projecting. Cain is all over the place playing the race card and it's really quite amusing.

Cain's own party isn't asking him to resign.

i thought about that. they didn't help him much. i think they didn't want the distraction.

personally, if this turns out to be the real deal, i think cain should be asked to step down.

it's sad because anthony's wasn't harassment. it was just dumb.

i always said that if his name hadn't been weiner, he'd still be in congress.

i thought about that. they didn't help him much. i think they didn't want the distraction.

personally, if this turns out to be the real deal, i think cain should be asked to step down.

:lol: That is an unfortunate name situation.

What a bizarre post.

There was no "suit," idiot, and who is this "republican" you refer to, the woman's lawyer? You've got to be kidding if you think that is supposed to matter somehow.

You know.........even with a name like weiner, and even in spite of what he'd done, I personally believe that if he hadn't tried to blame Breitbart and just came clean, he'd still be in Congress.

What a bizarre post.

There was no "suit," idiot, and who is this "republican" you refer to, the woman's lawyer? You've got to be kidding if you think that is supposed to matter somehow.
Good point. No suit, just a payoff.

:thup:

What a bizarre post.

Good point. No suit, just a payoff.

:thup:

Who cares?

Cain sexually harassed several women while working as a lobbyist.

That's a fact.

Of course Cain denies it. He wants to sell more books.

Another difference is that Cain has been willing and has been allowed to lie for longer, much, much longer.

Looks like the lies are going to come to a screeching halt today with the 4TH woman coming out....publicly.

Should be interesting.

Who cares?

Cain sexually harassed several women while working as a lobbyist.

No, he sure didn't.

That's a fact.

No, that's libel. You are a demagogue lying about your target.

Of course Cain denies it. He wants to sell more books.

Cain is set to be POTUS.

You little Goebbels of the DNC shot your load too soon. People are already bored with this smear.

This afternoon, some woman (a cute blonde white chick) stepped up with her attorney Gloria Allred to address Cain's 4th sexual harassment problem.

Keeps stacking up on him, don't it?

This afternoon, some woman (a cute blonde white chick) stepped up with her attorney Gloria Allred to address Cain's 4th sexual harassment problem.

Keeps stacking up on him, don't it?

If Allred is involved, you know it's a fraud. If a 19 year old boy accused Obama of making sexual advances at him and Allred was his attorney, I'd call him a fraud.

There were no "settlements." The accusers received a severance package. That's it.

A distinction without a difference. Well done. :thup:

Actually, the difference is that a severance package is generally 3 months salary.

The count is currently 2 settlements that were a full years salary EACH.

The NRA chose two small settlements versus several hundred thousand dollars in attorney fees and the unwarrented bad publicity they would get. It happens all the time in the business world.

Before the invention of the small cameras located in most large retail stores, it was common practice to pretend a slip and fall and a false injury. The store would offer a small settlement instead of going to court, and the scam artists always accepted the offer.

Forum List

Back