What's the difference between Adolph Hitler and Herman Cain?

Falsified evidence,pictures that were faked.If it happened wonder why they keep changing the signs as far as how many really died...I am sure people died but it was because of the allies keeping food and medicine from reaching the camps.

Or maybe it was the Nazis taking the food and medicine intended for the prisoners and sending it to the front lines for the nazi war machine? You'd have to be a fool to think the allies would keep medicine ind food from those prisoners.

Hitler didn't use his ovens to bake pizza.

:lol::lol: Good one. That is if you believe in the holohoax.:cool:

Tell me, how did the "holohoaxers" manage to plant a paper trail in all over occupied Europe?!?! They'd have had to have some super powers, if you ask me!!! :eek:

You remind me of this guy.
mahmoud_ahmadinejad--300x300.jpg

:lol::lol: Good one. That is if you believe in the holohoax.:cool:
Happened, evidence, only idiots believe otherwise.

Yep, even Eisenhower said take as many pictures and videos as possible, because one day some idiot would claim it never happened, he was a smart man, because now a days, theres alot of idiots.
EISENHOWER'S PROOF - Awesome Stories

not to mention the fact that the nazis kept meticulous records.

Happened, evidence, only idiots believe otherwise.

Yep, even Eisenhower said take as many pictures and videos as possible, because one day some idiot would claim it never happened, he was a smart man, because now a days, theres alot of idiots.
EISENHOWER'S PROOF - Awesome Stories

not to mention the fact that the nazis kept meticulous records.

They sure were. Provide some of these records for us.

The Allies bombed supply lines to the camps resulting in a shortage (absence) of food.

The International Red Cross takes keeps terrible records and couldn't even tell what was happening at camps in which they were stationed.

Forum List

Back