What’s the difference between a politician and a psychopath?

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
NOTHING!

WARNING: this OP is NOT political satire or meant as humorous. It is political and accurate.

Last edited:
I was going to say, the psychopath makes sense more often.

Come on! A William Shatner mask and a kitchen carving knife. Duh? And some really creepy piano soundtrack music following around their every move. Oh, wait, maybe you're right . . .

Hill.jpg

WARNING: this OP is NOT political satire or meant as humorous. It is political and accurate.

In the mind of a psychopath is:

"If you kill one person; you are a killer. If you kill hundreds, you are a serial killer. If you kill everyone; you are a God."

"If you kill one person; you are a killer. If you kill hundreds, you are a serial killer. If you kill everyone; you are a God."
You forgot to include;
If you kill millions, you are a politician.

You forgot to include;
If you kill millions, you are a politician.

I did! Thank you for reminding me!

I wonder how many Politicians help pass laws and then sit back and Go wow we really screwed everyone but us again!

NOTHING!

gipper
https://www.amazon.com/Wisdom-Psychopaths-Saints-Killers-Success/dp/0374533989&tag=ff0d01-20
41VXK5pjloL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Although the brains of Buddhist monks and sociopaths show similar patterns
of being able to process information objectively without emotional interference,
the difference is whether that neutralizing ability is used for uncommon benevolence
toward others denying the self, or uncommon malevolence toward others denying connection with them either.

The difference with politicians who are either pro people or anti people,
is whether they FORGIVE problems or blame just one side for them.

The people who can forgive can work with all people.
The politicians who cannot, demonize one side for the benefit of political points for the other.

The sociopaths who cannot forgive, turn against others for revenge for their own satisfaction or stimulation.
The saints who can forgive, turn toward others, and use this detachment to put the greater good before their own fears or risks to themselves.

So the mechanism in the brain may be similar
that allows corporate minded executives to check their bottom line
and put business before personal relations and emotions, in order
to compete at cutthroat levels.

But in the end the FORGIVENESS factor is what determines
if people lose sense of humanity, whether we are EMPATHS or SOCIOPATHS,
it's the FORGIVENESS that allows us to connect with others, and make decisions,
with or without emotion involved.

Forum List

Back