Whats the deal w/ Utah politics?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Seriously :eusa_eh: Utah legislature, Mike Lee (R-T-Party) & Orrin Hatch (Etabl Repub)?

105671_600.jpg

‘The attempts to repeal the 20th Century’ sums it up well – as with other conservative/TPM lawmakers, those in Utah are naïve reactionaries who fantasize about returning to an idealized American past that never existed in the first place.

You also have the ‘lawsuit provoking’ legislation, measures passed by Utah lawmakers who know full well the measures are un-Constitutional, will be struck down by a Federal court, and never implemented. Such irresponsible actions are purely partisan, having nothing to do with sound governance.

That Mike Lee bagger has a hold on nominees in the Senate purely for personal aggrandizement. He is a t-partier though so...

Some of the LDS guys in the state lege there are Cleon Skousen/Glenn Beck clones who believe in the Constitution will hang by a thread (a Joseph Smith prophesy) and the elders of Zion (lds doods) will save it.

They are really, really weird.

Some of the LDS guys in the state lege there are Cleon Skousen/Glenn Beck clones who believe in the Constitution will hang by a thread (a Joseph Smith prophesy) and the elders of Zion (lds doods) will save it.

Wow!!! :eek: Prophecies :doubt: The Mormons = Dominionists of a different flavor.

Wow!!! :eek: Prophecies :doubt: The Mormons = Dominionists of a different flavor.

Those who think that way are weird, for sure, but I don't think they are any weirder or dangerous than many of the evangelical far right wacks.

Those who think that way are weird, for sure, but I don't think they are any weirder or dangerous than many of the evangelical far right wacks.

True. They're all equally as implausible. JoeB differs though :cuckoo:

JoeB is a believer of faith in that deity does not exist and then squares it to the nth root by going to town on the Mormons. A group of elders must have had their way with him. I am not laughing or making fun. Rape is no laughing matter. JoeB is full of rage at Mormons and Mormonism.

JoeB is a believer of faith in that deity does not exist and then squares it to the nth root by going to town on the Mormons. A group of elders must have had their way with him. I am not laughing or making fun. Rape is no laughing matter. JoeB is full of rage at Mormons and Mormonism.

And now Catholics too. He's quite the lunatic about several religions, it appears.

And now Catholics too. He's quite the lunatic about several religions, it appears.

Maybe even he was jilted.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MY6XXWRe2c]Chicago - No Tell Lover - YouTube[/ame]
Chicago - No Tell Lover

Never figured you so eager to get in on a good ole leftloon hater circle jerk. Oh well.

That you and your pseudo-libertarian group can't defend your faith other than you believe is just fine. That is what believers do.

Don't make the mistake that only lefties make logical fallacies. You and your buds do all the time.

Truly, you need to learn what it means to be a true conservative, a critical thinker, and a self assessor.

I don't need to defend anything to watch base, callow hater punks like you do your hating. And you need to learn what the word "introspective" means, projectopotamus. :lol:

That I have no trouble making light of atheism and libertarianism simply means I am on solid ground. That is not hating, that is common sense.

I will give you credit for defining yourself as a "projectopotamus". That is a good one. :lol:

Forum List

Back