What's The CON$' Facsincation With George Soros?

I find it funny that a left winger starts a thread asking what is so bad about George Soros. Then examples are given, and the only response from the left wingers is "B-b-b-b-b-but LIMBAUGH!!!, BOOOSH!!!, DADDY BOOOSH".

And not one iota of rebuttal against the evidence shown. And somehow out of all of this the left wingers on this thread still say no proof has been given.

Typical, fingers in ears response from the wingnuts.

I find it funny that a left winger starts a thread asking what is so bad about George Soros. Then examples are given, and the only response from the left wingers is "B-b-b-b-b-but LIMBAUGH!!!, BOOOSH!!!, DADDY BOOOSH".

And not one iota of rebuttal against the evidence shown. And somehow out of all of this the left wingers on this thread still say no proof has been given.

Try to follow along: repubs hate Soros for being involved with Nazis, those same repubs give a pass to grandad Vush for doing the same thing they claim to hate. If you really hated it, you wouldn't like it no matter who did it. And since they aren't mad about every example of Nazi involvement (namely bank rolling the Nazis) then it's proven to be faux outrage. Repubs gate Soros the man...not His deeds. It's right out of the Alinsky handbook...you know the one repubs claim dems follow...yeah, that one.

Ya dig?

Try to follow along: repubs hate Soros for being involved with Nazis, those same repubs give a pass to grandad Vush for doing the same thing they claim to hate. If you really hated it, you wouldn't like it no matter who did it. And since they aren't mad about every example of Nazi involvement (namely bank rolling the Nazis) then it's proven to be faux outrage. Repubs gate Soros the man...not His deeds. It's right out of the Alinsky handbook...you know the one repubs claim dems follow...yeah, that one.

Ya dig?

So more "B-b-b-b-but BOOOSH" is your reply. And about a Bush who has been dead for decades and is not influencing by one iota today's political landscape.

Ok. You can be pissed and rant about a dead guy who was a collaborator. I'll focus on the dude who is still pulling in O2.

Ya dig?
are you too stupid to understand that granddad Bush did no such thing?

The OP wanted evidence and I gave it and all I see are the "useful idiots" going back and forth calling people liars.

I have not seen one leftwinger address my quote. So I'm giving you guys another chance.....

This guy is a currency manipulator. He advocates for a one world government and he is buying journalists and media outlets like NPR news and laundering donations through tides foundation to the Huffington Post. YOu asked for "hard facts" so here you go. I could keep going but I'm getting sick to my stomach

Billionaire George Soros has quietly invested $62 million in the purchase of more than 2 million shares of Halliburton
Soros makes Halliburton stealth buy

The man who broke the bank of England
BBC News | THE ECONOMY | The man who broke the Bank of England

BBC News | The Economy | Russian rouble devalued

Denouncing "rogue speculators," Mahathir singled out American billionaire trader George Soros as the chief villain behind the wave of selling in Southeast Asian markets.
Washingtonpost.com: Asian Economies Report

Insider trading conviction of Soros is upheld
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/14/business/worldbusiness/14iht-soros.1974397.html

Ya dig?

Personally, I don't care if Daddy Bush was Hitler's chief scrotum washer and taint cleaner. He's dead. Always will be. His influence over American politics came to an end about the same time he flatlined. And I don't hold descendants accountable for the sins of the father (or grandfather in this case).

Soros though....see...he's still doing stuff.

Ya dig?

So more "B-b-b-b-but BOOOSH" is your reply. And about a Bush who has been dead for decades and is not influencing by one iota today's political landscape.

Ok. You can be pissed and rant about a dead guy who was a collaborator. I'll focus on the dude who is still pulling in O2.

Dont hate the player, hate the game....You're still not outraged I see. Dead Jews mean nothing cause it's the past, you are mad because he's still alive. I dunno what you are getting at. Granddad Bush is dead so it's cool? Soros is alive so....you hate him? He grew up with the Nazi's? He donates to Dems causes?

Ding Ding Ding...Thats the answer. :lol:

What is the fascination with Rupert Murdoch?

Same thing, just on the flip side.

Rupert owns like...ALL the media, internationally. He's paid to be an American and spew his ultra RW BS and ideology the nation and the world over.

He owns FOXNews, NY Post, amongst a litany of other national and international media outlets. He's EXTREMELY right-wing...and dangerous. And he throws his money and clout around generously....while lying about it all the way.

What does Soros have on him?

BILLIONS!!!!

to spend on extremely left-wing, and dangerous agendas... while lying about it all the way.

Ya dig?

Dont hate the player, hate the game....You're still not outraged I see. Dead Jews mean nothing cause it's the past, you are mad because he's still alive. I dunno what you are getting at. Granddad Bush is dead so it's cool? Soros is alive so....you hate him? He grew up with the Nazi's? He donates to Dems causes?

Ding Ding Ding...Thats the answer. :lol:

Where did I say I hate him?

There's your first mistake.

Your second is in thinking I dislike or hate people because of their party affiliation. I would have thought my first post in this thread would have been a clue that this isn't the case. But I guess some people only see in others what they themselves are.

Your third mistake, which is related to both the first and second, is in thinking you know what I think.

Ya dig?

Personally, I don't care if Daddy Bush was Hitler's chief scrotum washer and taint cleaner. He's dead. Always will be. His influence over American politics came to an end about the same time he flatlined. And I don't hold descendants accountable for the sins of the father (or grandfather in this case).

i dont blame Soros for what he did in his teens
but for what he is doing NOW, that i will hold him accountable for

everything else is up to someone way above my pay grade (AKA God);)

This is why no honest person has any respect for worthless lying CON$ervoFascist SCUM. When caught lying CON$ just keep on lying, as they were programmed to do.

February 17, 2010
RUSH: This is how the OSS described Hitler's psychology: "His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; [1] never admit a fault or wrong; [2] never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; [3] never leave room for alternatives; [4] never accept blame; [5] concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong, people will believe a Big Lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it."

can you tell us what type of beer Rush drinks?....

This is why no honest person has any respect for worthless lying CON$ervoFascist SCUM. When caught lying CON$ just keep on lying, as they were programmed to do.

February 17, 2010
RUSH: This is how the OSS described Hitler's psychology: "His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; [1] never admit a fault or wrong; [2] never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; [3] never leave room for alternatives; [4] never accept blame; [5] concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong, people will believe a Big Lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it."

can you tell us what type of beer Rush drinks?....

I'm betting eddie can tell you the color of Rushies navel lint. His nose seems permanently stuck in that gasbags panis.

i dont blame Soros for what he did in his teens
but for what he is doing NOW, that i will hold him accountable for

everything else is up to someone way above my pay grade (AKA God);)

Thats kinda the way I feel too.

I mean, you do what you gotta do to survive. And a 13 year old will survive the horrors of Nazi Germany by just keeping his head down and not sticking his nose out.

That he feels zero guilt now that he has an adult perspective looking back kinda nudges him into "Yer one fucked up hombre" category in my book, but his actions as a 13 year old I'm cool with it.

Post, after post, after post and not one. single. valid reason for the RW's obsession with, fear of and hatred towards Mr. Soros.

CLASSIC!!!

i think its been answered Marc....he is a billionaire up to his eyebrows in the political arena.....who is he buying and manipulating?....i would not trust ANY super rich person throwing big amounts of cash around in the political or media world....as one poster here said....i would be more worried about what he is up to than what chubs limbough has to say....

I'm betting eddie can tell you the color of Rushies navel lint. His nose seems permanently stuck in that gasbags panis.

christ he has every fucking quote the guy ever said.....tell me this guy dont listen to the guy.....Rush fan no. 1....Ed the so-called Cynic....

christ he has every fucking quote the guy ever said.....tell me this guy dont listen to the guy.....Rush fan no. 1....Ed the so-called Cynic....

Eddie likes to feed his hate.

The guy just isn't happy unless he's OUTRAGED!!1! AT!! $OMEONE!!!

Eddie likes to feed his hate.

The guy just isn't happy unless he's OUTRAGED!!1! AT!! $OMEONE!!!
not ju$t $omeone, Ru$h

Forum List

Back