What's The Best Way To Fight and/or Stop Racism?

...Teaching in school has nothing to do with fixing society on an adult level....

Did you really just post that?
Here you are separating my post again eh ??

Ok, let me put this in low gear for you, now hold on for the ride son.

Teaching in school to children doesn't make you some kind of guru on the subject of race, but you think that it does maybe ?? When I said teaching society on an adult level, I meant it to mean that you must be the one to go out now (not your students), and show them how it's done. If you do well in their eyes, then they might (in the coming years) also do well.

However, if you are wrong in your thinking, and you apply that wrong in front of their eyes, then they will rebuke your teachings (maybe) or be indoctrinated by them.

Now to revisit my statement in which you have interpreted wrongfully, I want you go out and get some real world experience under your belt, then you will know that you are teaching correctly, and you might make a difference if apply it to the ground afterwards. Until then good luck convincing the crowd or your students.
My buddy at work is glad his stepson got a job at Walmart. Up until now he has only talked to teachers, parents and other kids. He’s happy he’s going to finally get some real world experience. His words not mine. Something he has not yet had. Something he did not get at public school. He just graduated high school.

Now he will deal with bosses coworkers and customers.

Graduated high school with no work experience at all? No summer jobs, nothing?

...Teaching in school has nothing to do with fixing society on an adult level....

Teaching in school to children doesn't make you some kind of guru on the subject of race, but you think that it does maybe ?? When I said teaching society on an adult level, I meant it to mean that you must be the one to go out now (not your students), and show them how it's done. If you do well in their eyes, then they might (in the coming years) also do well.

However, if you are wrong in your thinking, and you apply that wrong in front of their eyes, then they will rebuke your teachings (maybe) or be indoctrinated by them.

Now to revisit my statement in which you have interpreted wrongfully, I want you go out and get some real world experience under your belt, then you will know that you are teaching correctly, and you might make a difference if apply it to the ground afterwards. Until then good luck convincing the crowd or your students.
My buddy at work is glad his stepson got a job at Walmart. Up until now he has only talked to teachers, parents and other kids. He’s happy he’s going to finally get some real world experience. His words not mine. Something he has not yet had. Something he did not get at public school. He just graduated high school.

Why are you asking about summer jobs? The point is he didn't get any real world experience in school. We know he would have got some real world experience had he worked a summer job.

To address the thread topic: How about everyone posting on this thread go out and actually do something to make the problem better - even just a little bit better. Not talking, not feeling, but real get-off-your-ass something out in the world.

Maybe in the end that's the best way (or the only way) to chip away at the problem.
Got any examples?
Was working in the yard the weekend (true story), and a very loud talking black girl and her boyfriend or what ever he was to her was walking by. They stopped to kiss right in the street, and then here they came walking by. Well the girl says to me as they were passing by "Mr. Do you need some help or anything, this is my baby daddy and he's needing a job or some work". If this guy were to walk into my business looking the way he was dressed, and acting the way he was acting, he definitely wouldn't make it through the interview process, much less allowing him to work at my home. His girlfriend either didn't have a clue or she knew and was just carrying on in the loud way that she was.

Now do you think maybe that there might be some effort in the community to try to help these individuals or not ??? Should I just ignore the signs or go for it next time ???? What's my risk maybe ?? How does one hire such an individual that comes from a community teaching things like whites are evil, whites are racist, whites are privileged, whites are bad ???? This guy was wearing his rebellion on his sleeve, and I am expected to just accept that ??

I suppose you don't have any similar examples of whites.

We don't teach that stuff. Whites teach it by their actions.

Last edited:

Why are you asking about summer jobs? .....

Because many high school kids do at least that much before they graduate high school.

Forum List

Back