What's The Best Way or A Good Way To Engage In The Racial Discussion Between B&Ws?

If "the people" are doing such things, then who are the ones with the low IQ's? LOL

Whites are a compassionate people. It's like PETA, People for the Ethical Treatment of Afros.

If you feel that you are trying to represent your "race", you should at least try to present your ideas in a more intelligent manner. Inaccurate blanket generalizations like you did above, make you look uninformed and intelligent. If you really want to have intelligent and not borderline Chimpanzee like dialogue, try to emulate David Duke's new style of delivery.

Afros are worthless animals. Even if that generalization, so what, fucktard?

What "whites" are you referring to as being compassionate, whites with the same mindset as you? If so, thanks for the laugh!

What's your definition of an "Afro"? Fucktard sounds so "butch". :lol:

20110802wildirishrose.jpg

When blacks can be honest about their racism then perhaps there could be an honest debate.

Hey I am black and in my previous post I acknowledged this fact. Here is food for thought:

When whites acknowledge their privilege then we can have an honest debate.

What privileges do I have that you don't?

Let's see:

Racial Profiling (Whites don't worry about racial profiling)
Positive Stereotyping
Need more?

I think blacks want to stay angry at whitey...
Which is fine by me...

I think that you guys have a symbiotic relationship.
LOL... Indeed. Reminds me of a thread I posted in on SF. (Wow, I can't believe that was over a year ago, it doesn't seem like it's been that long.)
Darksider
Open forums

Darksider will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Hating blacks.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanmanière1488 View Post
Your assessment of the Negro is spot on and THAT'S exactly why they should go back to Africa and NOT be living among civilized White people. They can't handle our culture. They are better off in the bush/jungle where their behaviours fit better. Look what they are doing to us!!

I don't choose to hate blacks. They made me hate them. ANY contact/transaction/observation I have ever had with any black has always, 100% of the time turned out to be a disaster. With me being the one screwed out of something. At one time I believed blacks deserved better than what they got but now I have learned how they bring trouble down on their own heads by their atrocious behaviours. They are dishonest through and through and take advantage of everyone, even each other. They are just a pack of DEVILS!
You know, that sounds very similar to things i've seen posted by black nationalists on their (not nearly as well put together) websites.
Hater synergy.

Last edited:
Hey I am black and in my previous post I acknowledged this fact. Here is food for thought:

Let's see:

Positive Stereotyping
Need more?

interesting. you dont think whites racially profile other whites? everyone looks for patterns in their life to keep them safe and successful. if blacks dont want other people to assume that there is a chance of violence or unpleasantness when dealing with blacks, then they should stop presenting so much evidence that it is true.

Unfortunately racists, whether they're white or black, brown, or green are incapable of sitting down discussing issues.

You call me racist, but I have and will discuss the issues, shithead.

When a person says in the beginning of their sentence "Afro Shits" or "Negro" obviously they're not acknowledging the person, they're making an inflammatory remark to dehumanize the individual.

Afro-shits dehumanize themselves. I just recognize that fact. If they weren't really shit, they could carry on in spite of allegedly dehumanizing language. If they, or their supporters, were capable of human discussion, I wouldn't call them shit.

Let's see:

Positive Stereotyping
Need more?

interesting. you dont think whites racially profile other whites? everyone looks for patterns in their life to keep them safe and successful. if blacks dont want other people to assume that there is a chance of violence or unpleasantness when dealing with blacks, then they should stop presenting so much evidence that it is true.

Seriously....This is silly.

Who are often stereotyped, harassed, and jailed? People of color.

Unfortunately racists, whether they're white or black, brown, or green are incapable of sitting down discussing issues.

You call me racist, but I have and will discuss the issues, shithead.

When a person says in the beginning of their sentence "Afro Shits" or "Negro" obviously they're not acknowledging the person, they're making an inflammatory remark to dehumanize the individual.

Afro-shits dehumanize themselves. I just recognize that fact. If they weren't really shit, they could carry on in spite of allegedly dehumanizing language. If they, or their supporters, were capable of human discussion, I wouldn't call them shit.

Aruix you're an example of what's wrong with society.

Let's see:

Positive Stereotyping
Need more?

I need more specifics.

Since you brought up stereotyping you must believe there is some truth to the "positive stereotypes about whites. What would those stereotypes be exactly?

And you must also believe the stereotypes attributed to blacks, asians, hispanics ...etc...

I'd argue there is a kernel of truth in some raicial stereotypes. There wouldn't be stereotypes if they didn't hold some validity.

Racial profiling can be done with any race and is a handy tool for law enforcement.

I've been thinking about this. It would be great if people would step off their high horses and quit attributing so much power to words. It seems that so much of the PC bullshit we have to observe involves the use of words, or not, as the case may be. Words only have the power we allow them to have.
That, and grow a skin. So many thin-skinned, whiny pissers who just can't hear unpleasant thoughts put into words.

Forum List

Back