What's The Best Way or A Good Way To Engage In The Racial Discussion Between B&Ws?

I'm constantly amazed by comments posted by the anti liberal/progressive set. My amazement is framed in confusion, why do members of this set post comments which lack both substance and any semblance of intelligent thought?"

Because even they know AA is indefensible.

Another amazing comment [Who is they? Make a substantive argument on why Affirmative Action is indefensible].

I'll make an attempt at a response that is not filled with poison, but I must warn you that on the surface it appears poisonous.

The when and where is only in a place where everybody is free to shame one another equally.

What does that mean? Historically, shame is the most effective motivator of social behavior. If one is socially shamed for a behavior, they will cease to do it, at least where it blatantly affects others.

Allow me to explain. Suppose you are a disrespectful nasty fuck who puts his nasty chewing gum on the drain of the drinking fountain when there is a garbage can right next to it. As long as people fail to shame that person, and I don't mean one person but everybody, that nasty fuck will continue to plague us with his nasty behavior. But if everybody unanimously shames the act publicly, the nasty fuck will stop.

Now, we are in a climate where white people are not allowed to publicly shame black people because it is racist, while black people, such as comedians, have almost carte blanche. I'm not complaining about being talked about or shamed. Bring it on. I welcome it. But because I am not also allowed to shame blacks in return, except after first looking over my shoulder, any negative behaviors at large within the black population are ignored and a "cultural pass" is issued.

All ethnic groups have inherent problems that are due to cultural influence and in some cases genetic predisposition. Genetic predisposition is uncontrollable, but cultural influence is, and the best way to control bad behavior is through having free and unabashed permission to say "shame on you." But it can't be just one person or one group of people, it has to be EVERYBODY. Bill Cosby tried to apply a little shame to black people that were acting fools and he got bashed for it because he was one person. More people need to do it. White people should also be shamed for, well, whatever it is we do that is fucked up.

When I served in the Navy I had the privilege of working in a division where people openly shamed one another, and there was no consideration of race or gender, people simply said whatever they wanted to say. Miraculously, we were all very good friends and frequently hung out together regardless of race. Outsiders to the division would sometimes look in shock over what they would hear, but we didn't care. We had achieved as sort of harmony that they couldn't understand.

So, the short answer to when and where is: when we are all allowed to comfortably shame one another.

there is no good way.

blacks believe that they are 'equal' in every way to whites (although I bet a lot of them think they are better atheletes and have more sexual prowess). who could blame them, they are constantly being told that. unfortunately when they enter social circumstances where intelligence pays a premium, like school or the job place, they can't help but notice that they dont measure up.

You're a fucking moron.

If one is socially shamed for a behavior, they will cease to do it, at least where it blatantly affects others... Now, we are in a climate where white people are not allowed to publicly shame black people because it is racist,

You are correct. Afros are worthless shits and when no one is allowed to say that to their faces. On the contrary, publicly, all their failure, destructiveness, and racism is blamed on whites.

Afros are rewarded for being shit (welfare and racial preferences), not shamed for being shit.

If one is socially shamed for a behavior, they will cease to do it, at least where it blatantly affects others... Now, we are in a climate where white people are not allowed to publicly shame black people because it is racist,

You are correct. Afros are worthless shits and when no one is allowed to say that to their faces. On the contrary, publicly, all their failure, destructiveness, and racism is blamed on whites.

Afros are rewarded for being shit (welfare and racial preferences), not shamed for being shit.

I am glad you agree, but black people are not pieces of shit. They have been duped by a system that rewards them for perpetuating bad behaviors, and it has come from all directions, including their own people. If WANT to see blacks progress socially, economically, etc. Once they do then they will assimilate just fine.

Not really all that difficult. Such discussions happen all the time in the world of NON-haters.

1. Gather Blacks and Whites who are not haters in a the same place

2. Let them talk among themselves.

Are you stupid? All afro-shits are low-IQ racists who are haters.

The only dialogue between people and afros is people apologizing to the afro-shits for not giving them more welfare and job preferences.

Did you mail my welfare check yet, bitch?

Bitch better have my money!

I am glad you agree, but black people are not pieces of shit. They have been duped by a system that rewards them for perpetuating bad behaviors, and it has come from all directions, including their own people. If WANT to see blacks progress socially, economically, etc. Once they do then they will assimilate just fine.

Wow! Really?

Tell us more.

Wow! Really?

Tell us more.

I'm glad you asked.

Some immigrant groups, such as Jews, some Asian groups, Indians, to name a few, tend to be able to come to the U.S. and become successful. How do they do this? They place a very strong emphasis on family. In other words, most of them have intact families, with a mommy and daddy present who are involved and pushing their kids. They know that strong family support systems are their best means of survival and success.

Sure they run into their fair share of racial profiling and stereotypes, and that's my point. You see no shortage of ridicule leveled at immigrants. And guess what? It only makes them stronger, due in large part to them sticking together in units and families. Once they attain a certain level of economic independence they tend to blend in pretty well.

If we were free to shame blacks in the same way, some of them would rise and assimilate, and the ones that don't would find themselves without the system in place that supports the behaviors that keep them from it.

[

I am glad you agree, but black people are not pieces of shit. They have been duped by a system that rewards them for perpetuating bad behaviors, and it has come from all directions, including their own people. .

Another siwwy libulal blaming society for the failure of blacks.

The problem with blacks is they are mentally inferior and not much we can do about that unless we adopt a eugenics program to encourage smart blacks to have more kids. Right now our welfare system encourages stupid blacks to have big families!!!

Some immigrant groups, such as Jews, some Asian groups, Indians, to name a few, tend to be able to come to the U.S. and become successful. How do they do this? They place a very strong emphasis on family. In other words, most of them have intact families, with a mommy and daddy present who are involved and pushing their kids. They know that strong family support systems are their best means of survival and success.

Sure they run into their fair share of racial profiling and stereotypes, and that's my point. You see no shortage of ridicule leveled at immigrants. And guess what? It only makes them stronger, due in large part to them sticking together in units and families. Once they attain a certain level of economic independence they tend to blend in pretty well.

If we were free to shame blacks in the same way, some of them would rise and assimilate, and the ones that don't would find themselves without the system in place that supports the behaviors that keep them from it.

Sounds good but blacks are stupid - jews and asians are smart. That's the big difference.

And when and where?

You mean with a friend or a total stranger?
I don't get it.

But my, how times have changed. One of my best freinds in college ('73-'77) was a black guy that lived in the dorm room next door. We had very frank discussions about race and race relations. He called me his "corn fed mark" and I called him my "oreo". And damn we smoked a lot of weed those days.

He invited me and my roommate next door to watch a documentary on the Old South, along with a few of his black friends. I was pretty darned uncomfortable, but there was no animosity whatsoever. I think it was that same night that we went to the basketball game. Mike and his friends sat during the National Anthem, chanting "not 'till we're free". Me and roomie stood in silent respect. Afterwards, nothing was said. Nothing needed to be said. We understood each other and most of all we respected each other.

Sounds good but blacks are stupid - jews and asians are smart. That's the big difference.

There are some Jews that look down their noses at us stupid gentile whites. If you compare the percentage of American Jews who are successful to us, they may be right. There's a far greater percentage of economically immobile whites living off welfare than there are Jews. How many Jews have you ever seen living in a trailer park?

Yet, if you were to go back to New York in the early part of the 20th Century, in the Jewish slums, before they overcame the adversity that they did to become what they are today, you would find plenty of ignorant, uneducated, pretty worthless Jews mixed in with the smart ones. It was the adversity that made them stronger and smarter.

Well, that and the fact that they stuck together in groups and families and made it happen, and that's my point.

Last edited:
What's The Best Way or A Good Way To Engage In The Racial Discussion Between B&Ws?

And when and where?

Same as with any other friend and a potentially touchy subject... as soon in the relationship as is comfortable and where doesn't matter.

Not really all that difficult. Such discussions happen all the time in the world of NON-haters.

1. Gather Blacks and Whites who are not haters in a the same place

2. Let them talk among themselves.

Are you stupid? All afro-shits are low-IQ racists who are haters.

The only dialogue between people and afros is people apologizing to the afro-shits for not giving them more welfare and job preferences.

If "the people" are doing such things, then who are the ones with the low IQ's? LOL

If you feel that you are trying to represent your "race", you should at least try to present your ideas in a more intelligent manner. Inaccurate blanket generalizations like you did above, make you look uninformed and intelligent. If you really want to have intelligent and not borderline Chimpanzee like dialogue, try to emulate David Duke's new style of delivery.

Okay Jimmy Jam but what about a national/state policy that has made it more difficult to assimilate. For example like the Jim Crow laws in the south from 1876-1965 and one right now call the drug war

I'm sorry my grandparents sprayed your grandparents with firehoses for trying to eat at a restaurant. I'm sorry my great great great grandparents held your great great great grandparents as slaves.

Now let's carry on.

Who is asking for an apology from you because of something your ancestors did? If I have a disagreement with your father or grandfather, I certainly wouldn't include you in the problem unless you also acted in the same manner.

Forum List

Back