What's The Best Way or A Good Way To Engage In The Racial Discussion Between B&Ws?

there is no good way.

blacks believe that they are 'equal' in every way to whites (although I bet a lot of them think they are better atheletes and have more sexual prowess). who could blame them, they are constantly being told that. unfortunately when they enter social circumstances where intelligence pays a premium, like school or the job place, they can't help but notice that they dont measure up. so they blame racism. it is an easy and all encompassing excuse for just about anything. and we all would rather blame outside sources for any of our shortcomings rather than seriously look at ourselves.

its a little bit like a doctor telling a morbidly obese chainsmoker with diabetes that he has the same chance of coronary disease as anyone else. the odds say otherwise, and he is missing out on taking constructive steps to ameliorate his condition.

Not really all that difficult. Such discussions happen all the time in the world of NON-haters.

1. Gather Blacks and Whites who are not haters in a the same place

2. Let them talk among themselves.

Not really all that difficult. Such discussions happen all the time in the world of NON-haters.

Are you stupid? All afro-shits are low-IQ racists who are haters.

The only dialogue between people and afros is people apologizing to the afro-shits for not giving them more welfare and job preferences.

it doesnt really happen that way. even highly PC-indoctrinated liberals often get tripped up when they have to discuss racial gaps in any meaningful way that goes beyond the standard boiler plate. its not the big lie that is the problem, it is all the little lies you have to keep straight to support the big lie.

The only dialogue between people and afros is people apologizing to the afro-shits for not giving them more welfare and job preferences.

This might not be the proper way

Thanks for your input, brownshirt

One can easily see why in your frightened ethnically-pure fantasy world, such things are impossible.

But I've know and worked with plenty of Blacks and based on your postings, I'm fairly confident that you aren't worth as much as a carbuncle on their black asses.

Now run along and polish up your swazika collection or something, Lad.

there is no good way.

blacks believe that they are 'equal' in every way to whites (although I bet a lot of them think they are better atheletes and have more sexual prowess). who could blame them, they are constantly being told that. unfortunately when they enter social circumstances where intelligence pays a premium, like school or the job place, they can't help but notice that they dont measure up. so they blame racism. it is an easy and all encompassing excuse for just about anything. and we all would rather blame outside sources for any of our shortcomings rather than seriously look at ourselves.

its a little bit like a doctor telling a morbidly obese chainsmoker with diabetes that he has the same chance of coronary disease as anyone else. the odds say otherwise, and he is missing out on taking constructive steps to ameliorate his condition.
I'm 100% certain that everything stated above is NOT the way to go about it.

Next...!!

I'm sorry my grandparents sprayed your grandparents with firehoses for trying to eat at a restaurant. I'm sorry my great great great grandparents held your great great great grandparents as slaves.

Now let's carry on.

What is there to be discussed?

In a way, I mean what is the topic (employment, voting, etc.).

Overall, however, we have to identify race and in the latest concepts, there is only one.

So, how best to begin discussing the fact that we really are all relations and how silly racism was?

Last edited:
A level playing field, first. When something is not level it needs to be tapped into place, in some places and times with a sledge hammer. Hence, Affirmative Action. Most racists don't understand AA and believe it always provides a greater advantage to minorities as well as establishing quota's.

I thought about explaining AA in some detail, and how public agencies around the nation have agreed (Consent Decrees) to work with Minority Communities and Women's Organization to level the playing field in the work place. But why? Ignorance is the father of prejudice and no words will ever convince the willfully ignorant of anything.

I'm sorry my grandparents sprayed your grandparents with firehoses for trying to eat at a restaurant. I'm sorry my great great great grandparents held your great great great grandparents as slaves.

Now let's carry on.

You're sorry? I'm proud my grandparents judged individuals by their character, not their color. If my grandparents had owned other human beings or sprayed them with fire hoses I'd be ashamed.

Now let's carry on.
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm not sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry

Now let's carry on.
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm not sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry

I'm constantly amazed by comments posted by the anti liberal/progressive set. My amazement is framed in confusion, why do members of this set post comments which lack both substance and any semblance of intelligent thought?"

A level playing field, first. When something is not level it needs to be tapped into place, in some places and times with a sledge hammer. Hence, Affirmative Action.

HAHAHA. Another libulal who says persecuting white people is all about fighting racism!!

There is nothing to discuss. AA must end and then we let the chips fall where they may.

I'm constantly amazed by comments posted by the anti liberal/progressive set. My amazement is framed in confusion, why do members of this set post comments which lack both substance and any semblance of intelligent thought?"

Because even they know AA is indefensible.

Forum List

Back