What's The Best Opening Act You've Ever Seen

Sarah Palin

The best opening act

and the best closing act

Dean starting a thread......and then running from it......what an act.....

You aren't very good at lying. Still, you practice and practice. You must want to be like Mitt.
everyone knows you here Dean.....and yet you act like no one does...who the fuck do you think your kidding?.......like i said before....you dont have much Character or integrity....

I'll get the ball rolling.

Saw Loudness open for Motley Crue back in the day.
The place was wall to wall hair and no shit, Akira Takasaki (spelling? ya think?) did a fucking back flip from the drum platform down to the main stage while soloing and didn't miss a lick!
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sarah Palin on day one. Not so much on day two, and down hill from there.

The place was wall to wall hair and no shit, Akira Takasaki (spelling? ya think?) did a fucking back flip from the drum platform down to the main stage while soloing and didn't miss a lick!

You left wing trolls are simply pathetic. This isn't in politics numb nuts and you're not even the least bit funny.

REO Speedwagon...

... they opened for Grand Funk Railroad...

... back in the day...

... figured they'd end up being a top band...

... when they played Golden Country.
:cool:

Last edited:

You left wing trolls are simply pathetic. This isn't in politics numb nuts and you're not even the least bit funny.

guys like Wry and Dean never went to Rock Concerts.....they were not allowed.....might try the devils weed.....so this is all they have as far as opening acts go....

I'm somewhat embarrassed by my original "ball roller".

You guys have seen some stupid amazing shows!!!

:udaman:

I have a buddy that went to see Jason Aldean early last year I believe it was and Eric Church was the opening act. My buddy said that Eric blew Jason right off the stage. :) :) :)

God bless you and them and my buddy always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

1/31/69 Filmore East NYC:
The headliners were Iron Butterfly. Opening act was a very forgettable band, but the second act was Led Zeppelin.

Sarah Palin

The best opening act

and the best closing act

Barack Obama, when he blew his swearing in. It was a sure sign of things to come.

Heard that Jimi once opened for the Monkees...

... didn't see it, but heard he blew the audience away...

... wish I'd been there.
:clap2:

Forum List

Back