What's the Attraction for USMB and like Blogging sites?

Gatekeeper

Nov 11, 2009
New Jersey
I have been asked this question a few times. Now I am curious why most or all of us have this 'need' to state our opinions in a worldwide public arena. I'll reserve my reasons for a later time.

Hopefully most follow up the comments by real involvement in their communities and further.

I have been asked this question a few times. Now I am curious why most or all of us have this 'need' to state our opinions in a worldwide public arena. I'll reserve my reasons for a later time.

Hopefully most follow up the comments by real involvement in their communities and further.

I believe it would be selfish and rather inhumane not to share with the unwashed masses my wit, humor and POV.

And my penis.

Two reasons... boredom, and to piss off liberals.

Why ask others when you don't give your own till 'later'?

Why ask others when you don't give your own till 'later'?

Then I'll give my reason or reasons now, I wanted 'their' opinions, not some I may have mentioned.

1. it's entertaining,
2. at times enlightening & amusing
3. excersizing my popcorn maker
4. Watching the 'short fuses mingle with the long fuses, some detonate others just
go Phhhht!
5. Observing the use of insults and jabs when some run out of rebuttal ammo.

I guess that's a start...........

Forum List

Back