What's so bad about free market capitalism?

I simply asked you to support your claim.[that China eliminated 40% of world poverty]

of course 10000% stupid, typical, and liberal!! You send link saying that they had eliminated 50%, not 40%, of world poverty. You were too stupid and liberal to understand what you had sent me.

No need to feel like a fool, you are a typical liberal.

Thread killed by Bully Troll Ed. On to the next one.

translation: as a liberal I lack the IQ to debate about capitalism so rather than show the character to face my ignorance and learn I'll make excuses like a child to remain ignorant and liberal..

Case in point, I'm a conservative, lifelong and serial entrepreneur, employ hundreds, pay lots in taxes, founded the college Republicans on my campus many years ago, worked on the Reagan campaign, etc.

I'm far more qualified to discuss this thread (Free Enterprise and Capitalism) than you are and so it our "investment advisor, CFP/ChFC/CLU and partner in a multi-location CPA/Law/Financial Services firm" but this is not a discussion forum for you, it's your personal troll puke session where everyone gets the same stupid treatment.

I could train my cat to do what you do but licking his ass is probably more dignified.

Case in point, I'm a conservative, lifelong and serial entrepreneur, employ hundreds, pay lots in taxes, founded the college Republicans on my campus many years ago, worked on the Reagan campaign, etc.

I'm far more qualified to discuss this thread (Free Enterprise and Capitalism) than you are and so it our "investment advisor, CFP/ChFC/CLU and partner in a multi-location CPA/Law/Financial Services firm" but this is not a discussion forum for you, it's your personal troll puke session where everyone gets the same stupid treatment.

I could train my cat to do what you do but licking his ass is probably more dignified.

dear, please cut the BS. If i said things that were mistaken please present the most substantive example for the whole world to see or simply admit with your silence or attempts at personal attack that you lack the IQ to be here.

Forum List

Back