What's Ron Paul going to announce tonight?

Good job bezerk you have shown how much of an idiot you can be and how wrong you are. Course that's nothing new.

Ron Paul "I accept my 4th place trophy and will now return to backwoods Texas to eat at the local Waffle House and escape those wackos following me everywhere. Maybe grow out my hair and smoke some pot with Willy. Mexico isn't looking bad if Obama wins the election."

Yawn. I would put your idiotic ranting self on ignore but you are so stupid its funny...you are exactly why most people hate the repubinazi party.

RON PAUL-Jay Leno-The Tonight Show-9/4/2012 - YouTube

Here is the entire clip from last night. I don't think he was joking about 2016..someone said he was joking and he said I am kidding I don't see that...by 2016 the liberty movement should control a good bit of state republican parties which will help push the message of liberty and freedom. He would be 81 when and if he is nominated but Reagan was old as well so. I think he may have said joking to not upset the republinazis since they seem to think Willard has a chance still and he needs to wait until after the election to announce another run.

Very respectable speech. My previous anger was that I thought he was going to just what you said, endorse Gary Johnson!

I will say it again, I think Ron Paul would make one of the BEST governors of any state, but I wouldn't want to see him at president!

When it comes to Ron Paul you flip flop more than Mitt Romney.

That wouldnt be tough to do.

So you would rather be right than win?

Hint: you are never going to be either.

Yup, you idjits are going to take over the GOP after Paul's folks got screwed last week at the convention.

You come back with all you victories in the middle of November

If you base your personal opinions and views on "winning"-then you truly don't believe in anything. I'd rather "lose" while sticking to my ideals and beliefs-than win supporting something that contradicts them. Only a true moron who doesn't think for themselves sees their world views on wins and loses.

So go ahead and fall in with the party line. But just remember one thing: no two people think exactly the same, and share the same values (as you brought up) 100% of the time. They just don't. So if someone follows the GOP's lead, only one person is truly thinking. Now you tell me who do think is the one thinking again?

Seriously the whole "come back when you win" is a piss-poor way of saying "I have no actual comments or thoughts or ideas to bring up against-so I'm going to resort to mindlessly spouting out 'we win'".

Get some respect...but not for us, for yourself. You're better than that.

It's a marathon, not a sprint. I don't expect those values/beliefs to win overnight. I don't think anybody who shares similar views to Ron Paul believe he had a remote chance of winning. But it's gaining traction-that much cannot be denied.

The modern Republic party elected it's first president in 1860. That's nearly 100 years after the Constitution was ratified. I suppose you'd tell those who shared similar views before 1860 that they will be neither right, nor win right?

Ron Paul only gained traction by talking up the national debt and the dirty political deals in DC that have caused this mess.

He quickly lost traction with most voters once he went off the cliff with his national security and foreign policy crap.

The GOP will win by cutting the national debt and spending on the social welfare pork, while maintaining a strong defense and standing in the world.

If you base your personal opinions and views on "winning"-then you truly don't believe in anything. I'd rather "lose" while sticking to my ideals and beliefs-than win supporting something that contradicts them. Only a true moron who doesn't think for themselves sees their world views on wins and loses.

So go ahead and fall in with the party line. But just remember one thing: no two people think exactly the same, and share the same values (as you brought up) 100% of the time. They just don't. So if someone follows the GOP's lead, only one person is truly thinking. Now you tell me who do think is the one thinking again?

Seriously the whole "come back when you win" is a piss-poor way of saying "I have no actual comments or thoughts or ideas to bring up against-so I'm going to resort to mindlessly spouting out 'we win'".

It's a marathon, not a sprint. I don't expect those values/beliefs to win overnight. I don't think anybody who shares similar views to Ron Paul believe he had a remote chance of winning. But it's gaining traction-that much cannot be denied.

The modern Republic party elected it's first president in 1860. That's nearly 100 years after the Constitution was ratified. I suppose you'd tell those who shared similar views before 1860 that they will be neither right, nor win right?

Not really a good analogy, since the Republican Party was basically just a new Whig Party which was basically just a new Federalist Party. So really those "values," I suppose we can call them, had been with the U.S. since the beginning.

Forum List

Back