What's really going on inside a progressives mind and the mind of the left?

So, what you are saying is, because he wrote the book under a false name, the book does not exists and neither does the facts stated in the book? Well, the second part of my post you would actually have to read the book to know. It's gotten reviews from both right and left wingers, so I guess it's not just a BS book right?

No, the book physically exists.

I'm saying the "facts" stated aren't as meaningful when you take away the notion that he's a 'Liberal insider' as you claimed in the op.

He's just a Conservative spouting Conservative talking points, and he fictionalizes the Liberal 'point of view', to make it seem like they're more than that.

And you bought and read it...hook, line, and sinker.

I guess I bought it under a false pretense then. Still an interesting read though and I will finish the book because I paid for it.

So, what you are saying is, because he wrote the book under a false name, the book does not exists and neither does the facts stated in the book? Well, the second part of my post you would actually have to read the book to know. It's gotten reviews from both right and left wingers, so I guess it's not just a BS book right?

No, the book physically exists.

I'm saying the "facts" stated aren't as meaningful when you take away the notion that he's a 'Liberal insider' as you claimed in the op.

He's just a Conservative spouting Conservative talking points, and he fictionalizes the Liberal 'point of view', to make it seem like they're more than that.

And you bought and read it...hook, line, and sinker.

I guess I bought it under a false pretense then. Still an interesting read though and I will finish the book because I paid for it.

Fair enough.

President Bush said there are encouraging signs that the economy is already beginning to recover from a recession made worse by the terrorist attacks. As he prepares to mark the six month anniversary of those attacks Monday, Mr. Bush said it has been a time of national sorrow for the victims and of national resolve to defeat terrorism.

Bush did stimulus after 911.

You guys cheered it then but hate stimulus now.

why?

You have got to buy this book, I got it in the mail yesterday and started reading it and I was like "Holy shit!". And before anyone on the left runs their mouths about the author, the author IS a progressive liberal, a famous one at that as you can tell by these articles in the national review.
David Kahane Archive - National Review Online
He explains the plan that has been put in place in the last 70 years or so and the ultimate goal, and even hints at how to destroy their agenda multiple times throughout the book. Great read and a fascinating look into the lefts agenda.
Amazon.com: Rules for Radical Conservatives: Beating the Left at Its Own Game to Take Back America (9780345521866): David Kahane: Books

you barely have a mind of your own. you probably shouldn't opine about anyone else's.

That article was updated years later and it originally written in early 2002

I have never seen a conservative writer who claimed to know what liberals want and value who has been correct, if they were somehow accidentally correct no conservative would buy it. They have mostly just been fear peddlers who just confirm a bunch of hysterical fantasies for cash money.

It's very disturbing to see exactly how these people think of America and their fellow citizens who do not think like they do. They see everybody else as a roadblock to what they are trying to transform America into, and could care less if the rest if us just died off so they could finish off this country once and for all. It's disgusting.

I was trying to say that the "liberal" you claim has written this book is a made up character, it ain't real.

Now that exchange is kinda scary and funny at the same time:eek:

:eusa_whistle:

What's really going on inside a progressives mind and the mind of the left?

images

Forum List

Back