What's On

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
msnbc this mawning??? Lock up

Fox News has real people with real shows and real news..

liberals are slackers.

msnbc this mawning??? Lock up

Fox News has real people with real shows and real news..

liberals are slackers.

I have to agree with you here. I hate MSNBC on weekends but I can only watch Fox a short while..

Why is it that conservatives can watch MSNBC for long periods of time and it does not bother them.
They talk back to the TV at the ones they disagree with. But they can watch MSNBC for long periods of time.
But Lefty's can only take just small amounts of FOX before they have to turn it off.
Seems very evident to me that it is the lefty's who are the intolerant ones.

Why is it that conservatives can watch MSNBC for long periods of time and it does not bother them.
They talk back to the TV at the ones they disagree with. But they can watch MSNBC for long periods of time.
But Lefty's can only take just small amounts of FOX before they have to turn it off.
Seems very evident to me that it is the lefty's who are the intolerant ones.

MSNBC is just more interesting to watch. I don't like FOX hosts, I think they use talking points to an unacceptable level. MSNBC has really good research teams working on the night cable shows, especially Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell. Too bad they don't have bigger audiences.

They ran credits on Rachel's show yesterday and showed all of her team, their pictures and what they do. I liked that.

Ed Shultz is a little extreme for me and Chris Matthews is very smart but I can't stand it when he talks over people so much. I watch Al Sharpton sometimes but again, I can only take so much.

Take that intolerant BS and shove it. It's a matter of taste.

This says a lot about you WillowTree

Fox-News-Brainwashing-idiots-web.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i like Fox but there are getting too many blonde bimbo commentators. Sorry, but the 3 foot long false eyelashes really detract from what they are saying. And, some of the shows are getting pretty stale. Getting tired of OReilly and Sean and Greta. Time for something new. I pretty much watch JVM, Nancy Grace and Dr. Drew.

MSNBC placed a small footnote that Willow must have missed. It stated clearly that life is short and to be enjoyed and while broadcasting stale news serves little purpose on New Year's day, it gives conservatives something to whine about and whining makes them happy. So you see the msnbc folks enjoyed what was a beautiful day here in the Northeast, and they killed two birds as they also made the negative nannies of the right happy. See how nice that was of them.

I don't watch television news of the night......most of my news I see early in the morn, I watch HLN with Robin Meade.

New Topics

Forum List

Back