What's Obama's doctrine?

Obama doesn't protect U.S. citizens because he is unamerican.

Yeah but All American Frat boy..President GW Bush, managed to be asleep at the wheel when some 20 terrorists took over 4 planes and rammed them into buildings in NYC and Washington DC.

That kinda protection..I can do without. Thank you.

Yeah but All American Frat boy..President GW Bush, managed to be asleep at the wheel when some 20 terrorists took over 4 planes and rammed them into buildings in NYC and Washington DC.

Red herring/faulty premise/logical fallacy.

That makes about the sixth in this thread alone. But 5 of those were Bod's, so you can't be held responsible for them.

Carry on.

The people of Egypt took care of it themselves. What did you want us to do?

I wouldn't say that about the Egyptians taking care of themselves.

This has already been covered. Here it is again:

I suppose President Obama could have stationed Marines there...then high tailed it out after close to 300 of them got killed.

Like Reagan did in Lebanon.

But..think he decided..um..no.

:lol:

Wow. You really are dim, aren't you?

Wow. I notice you didn't give me a figure, Allie. So...again. How many Americans have died under this policy of doing nothing. Give us a figure.

do you really think that's an adequate yardstick?

Probably not the ideal one...but since Allie brought up deaths in her first reply to me, I thought I'd ask for a figure...Oddly, she has not given one. I wonder why.

Last edited:

Red herring/faulty premise/logical fallacy.

That makes about the sixth in this thread alone. But 5 of those were Bod's, so you can't be held responsible for them.

Carry on.

What "red herring"?

President Bush came into office and was warned that the major challenge facing the nation would be terrorists. He didn't want to spend his time "Swatting at Mosquitoes". Instead, he started breaking treaties left and right to prove his cojones. Then he got into a pissing match with China over spy planes. He angered the Russians over missile defense. And he was making a general ass of himself with the rest of the world. Meanwhile back at the ranch..a plan was hatch to use planes as missiles that was so absurd that if it were fiction people would have laughed off how contrived it was. Even after it was initiated, the planes were in the air for something like an hour. And for some freakin reason, our 600 billion dollar a year military couldn't bring them down. This was the keystone cops made flesh in the whitehouse. But the aftermath hardly left anyone laughing.

Forum List

Back