What's Obama Doing here? Executive Order 13575

That last time President Clinton tried this, Federal agents were met with shot guns.
While they were being held till the cops could arrive,the cops sided with the land owners, that they needed a warrant to come on to the property.
Looks like with this one, they learned their lesson and now will have law enforcement on the Fed's side.
This is not going to end very well when the feds try to come on to private owned land.
Improve our quality of life? What?
This is why Americans live in rural America because the quality of life is much better.
Rural America does not need help and the Feds will be met with Guns, just like before in the early 90's.
What the hell is outdoor recreation? Don't like the sound of that one bit.
What are they going to do seize ranchers land and build tennis courts? WTF?
Rural America will not put up with this, sounds like we are going to have lots of confrontations and a hell of a lot of court lawsuits activity again.
Let's just hope that we don't have a lot of Randy Weaver incidents, but sadly I think that there will.

That last time President Clinton tried this, Federal agents were met with shot guns.
While they were being held till the cops could arrive,the cops sided with the land owners, that they needed a warrant to come on to the property.

Shotguns plus. things equal to what they have.

Did anyone bother to actually read the executive order?

Why has Obama "seized control" of? Where has he overstepped his bounds?

Since when is the President not allowed to create meaningless "councils"?

It's not the "councils' that concerns me it's what they are planning to do that does.

Honestly, I have no clue what he is doing with this executive order. I havent researched the issue enough. But just on the surface, I have to ask how the President of the United States thinks he knows better than the rural communities themselves what they need to do to prosper.

If you hadn't noticed by now, this President has an ego the size of the Montana and then some.. he thinks he knows best for all of us.. All libs do. IT'S MARXISM 101.

bullseye Lady...............

This guy is such a fraud...........I cant wait to roll out my library of gay MSPAINT Photobucket Classics on election night!!! Gotta check in that night Lady for some hysterical laughs..........

a sample..................

Barack-Obama-Campaign-Logo-3.png

Last edited:

It's not the "councils' that concerns me it's what they are planning to do that does.

So then where did you get this magical insight as to what the "council" plans to do?

What power do they have to do anything? According to the EO, they advise the President.

So then where did you get this magical insight as to what the "council" plans to do?

What power do they have to do anything? According to the EO, they advise the President.

If you voted for obama that would make me smarter than you, and that's enough.

I didn't vote for Obama, so you're gonna have to think of another way to avoid answering my questions. You made the claim that you know what this "council" is planning to do.

Now back it up, or admit you're just making shit up as you go along, and you got suckered into this thread by The T's lying OP, and now are trying to cover your ass.

I didn't vote for Obama, so you're gonna have to think of another way to avoid answering my questions. You made the claim that you know what this "council" is planning to do.

Now back it up, or admit you're just making shit up as you go along, and you got suckered into this thread by The T's lying OP, and now are trying to cover your ass.

If you support him in any way then that makes me smarter than you. and thats all that needs to be said.

If you support him in any way then that makes me smarter than you. and thats all that needs to be said.

I see you're still too chickenshit to admit you got suckered. Carry on, you're only embarrassing yourself.

I see you're still too chickenshit to admit you got suckered. Carry on, you're only embarrassing yourself.

and you're just to stupid to see whats actually the intent behind this.

In the words of Foghorn Leghorn."It's the intent boy now move along"

The "intent" exists only in your fevered mind.

I'm done with this. I prefer to talk to people who have the balls to admit when they're wrong. Have fun tilting at windmills.

Must be a sad, scared life you lead.

The "intent" exists only in your fevered mind.

I'm done with this. I prefer to talk to people who have the balls to admit when they're wrong. Have fun tilting at windmills.

Must be a sad, scared life you lead.

History hold's my truth stead fast. When the government starts taking private proprety away you will question yourself how did this happen. But then it will be to late.

Weinergate eclipsed this one...the media didn't even know about it...

President Obama’s E.O. 13575 is designed to begin taking control over almost all aspects of the lives of 16% of the American people. Why didn’t we notice it? Weinergate. In the middle of the Anthony Weiner scandal, as the press and most of the American people were distracted, President Obama created something called “The White House Rural Council” (WHRC).

Section One of 13575 states the following:
Section 1. Policy. Sixteen percent of the American population lives in rural counties. Strong, sustainable rural communities are essential to winning the future and ensuring American competitiveness in the years ahead. These communities supply our food, fiber, and energy, safeguard our natural resources, and are essential in the development of science and innovation. Though rural communities face numerous challenges, they also present enormous economic potential. The Federal Government has an important role to play in order to expand access to the capital necessary for economic growth, promote innovation, improve access to health care and education, and expand outdoor recreational activities on public lands

Agenda 21 by the United Nations?

"Rual Communities" are what? FARM Communities...​

Oh Lord. UN agenda 21 again? How did this bypass the conspiracy zone?

I'll agree with one thing, I hate the notion of "executive orders".

Other than that, it's nice to see someone is paying attentoin to the decline in rural america.

When we've paved over the last wheat field in favor of strip malls, we are screwed.

Weinergate eclipsed this one...the media didn't even know about it...

President Obama’s E.O. 13575 is designed to begin taking control over almost all aspects of the lives of 16% of the American people. Why didn’t we notice it? Weinergate. In the middle of the Anthony Weiner scandal, as the press and most of the American people were distracted, President Obama created something called “The White House Rural Council” (WHRC).

Section One of 13575 states the following:
Section 1. Policy. Sixteen percent of the American population lives in rural counties. Strong, sustainable rural communities are essential to winning the future and ensuring American competitiveness in the years ahead. These communities supply our food, fiber, and energy, safeguard our natural resources, and are essential in the development of science and innovation. Though rural communities face numerous challenges, they also present enormous economic potential. The Federal Government has an important role to play in order to expand access to the capital necessary for economic growth, promote innovation, improve access to health care and education, and expand outdoor recreational activities on public lands

Agenda 21 by the United Nations?

"Rual Communities" are what? FARM Communities...​

Oh Lord. UN agenda 21 again? How did this bypass the conspiracy zone?

I'll agree with one thing, I hate the notion of "executive orders".

Other than that, it's nice to see someone is paying attentoin to the decline in rural america.

When we've paved over the last wheat field in favor of strip malls, we are screwed.

Maybe someone should take care of the innercities we who live in rural america will take care of ourseleves.

Forum List

Back