What's Obama Doing here? Executive Order 13575

what? that makes you like 300 or something.

I know it wasnt, i was making fun of you two for acting like it was. Nobody cares when you where in a field.

Listen up short cake your avatar gives a good idea of your age no one over their early 20 would have an avatar of a transformer. True fucking story.:thup::lol:

wow what a fail. I know plenty of people who are over 20 and enjoy Transformers.
But glad to see you have nothing and need to go after my Avatar.

Oh btw, The last movie grossed 700 million, so fuck off.

Re-read what I posted very slowly

Listen up short cake your avatar gives a good idea of your age no one over their EARLY 20 would have an avatar of a transformer.
You do realize early 20's is not 20?
As I said when I was in those tobacco fields your daddy wasn't a thought in your grand fathers mind.

Can you imagine what the Founders would think or do were they to appear back here in 2011?? Government stealing private property, trying to seize citizen's weapons, taking control of private business, taking control of American healthcare, using the IRS as a bully and thief, and yet here these braindead leftists sit and think it's all great. We have to take our country back in 2012 and NEVER again forget just how dangerous these Marxists are to freedom.

Maybe we had to hit this point. Many of us fell asleep at the helm and are self-relearning (is that a term?) about what this country is all about. We have awoken and started doing some research into our founding and history through the ages. Sadly, the only 'education' that the young are getting is at the hand of people who think Che, Chavez and Castro have it right.

Hey LGS.....this is my first post here and I remember you from 'somewhere else.....cough cough'.......I'm still getting used to the freestyle of the postings, but I think I might like it here. I also recognize some others......I think.
well RCKirby, I remember you from another place too ;) .

This place is much more helmets and brass knuckles. So life sucks, wear a helmet.

That said, the very points you mention are the reason you will see liberalism falter and begin to die in this nation because people are getting more educated on the founding fathers and philosophies and learning the dangers and destruction on a personal level brought on by collectivism and it's many variants.

the pendulum of cultural history bears this out.

Please PM me with your previous life info if you've changed your 'name'.....I've seen many fall from there that I miss terribly. I can definitely get used to helmets and brass knuckles, but it may take some time.

BTW, the smilies are soooo much better! I might like it here!!!!

Sorry folks, for derailing the thread, but this is post #2 and I see some old friends here and can't help myself!:eusa_angel:

Maybe we had to hit this point. Many of us fell asleep at the helm and are self-relearning (is that a term?) about what this country is all about. We have awoken and started doing some research into our founding and history through the ages. Sadly, the only 'education' that the young are getting is at the hand of people who think Che, Chavez and Castro have it right.

Hey LGS.....this is my first post here and I remember you from 'somewhere else.....cough cough'.......I'm still getting used to the freestyle of the postings, but I think I might like it here. I also recognize some others......I think.
well RCKirby, I remember you from another place too ;) .

This place is much more helmets and brass knuckles. So life sucks, wear a helmet.

That said, the very points you mention are the reason you will see liberalism falter and begin to die in this nation because people are getting more educated on the founding fathers and philosophies and learning the dangers and destruction on a personal level brought on by collectivism and it's many variants.

the pendulum of cultural history bears this out.

Please PM me with your previous life info if you've changed your 'name'.....I've seen many fall from there that I miss terribly. I can definitely get used to helmets and brass knuckles, but it may take some time.

BTW, the smilies are soooo much better! I might like it here!!!!

Sorry folks, for derailing the thread, but this is post #2 and I see some old friends here and can't help myself!:eusa_angel:
Feh. Derailing threads is a hobby around here.

Ruby Ridge ring a bell?

Can you imagine what the Founders would think or do were they to appear back here in 2011?? Government stealing private property, trying to seize citizen's weapons, taking control of private business, taking control of American healthcare, using the IRS as a bully and thief, and yet here these braindead leftists sit and think it's all great. We have to take our country back in 2012 and NEVER again forget just how dangerous these Marxists are to freedom.

LOL Catch some of Plasma's posts.. He cracks me up.. It's so great to see you here.

LOL Catch some of Plasma's posts.. He cracks me up.. It's so great to see you here.

As do yours!

As do yours!

Well thank you..

Thanks LGS.....I'm still trying to figure things out here....I'm used to 'nanny mods'...I came here because of NUNYAB....remember him? He was 'tentative' as am I. Its hard to break old habits........glad to see you too!!!

Thanks LGS.....I'm still trying to figure things out here....I'm used to 'nanny mods'...I came here because of NUNYAB....remember him? He was 'tentative' as am I. Its hard to break old habits........glad to see you too!!!

Without a doubt, this is the best forum on the web. I love the freedom we have here and so so many of us call USMB home.. so welcome home. You're going to be shocked to see so many familiar faces.

Okay, EXACTLY how does this equate into some paranoid delusion of the UN taking over....or for that matter, the "take over" of farm communities?

Without a doubt, this is the best forum on the web. I love the freedom we have here and so so many of us call USMB home.. so welcome home. You're going to be shocked to see so many familiar faces.

Fucking Hannity forum retards............

Forum List

Back