What's next?

Ethics committee closes investigation of Massa

By Carol D. Leonnig

The House ethics committee decided Wednesday to close its short-lived investigation into allegations that now-resigned congressman Eric Massa groped and sexually harassed younger male staffers in his office, according to two sources familiar with the decision.

44 - Ethics committee closes investigation of Massa

Rather short "investigation" there.

Knew something was fishy when the first time I heard about him was how all the newsies and so on were trying to make him out a good bud of beck and Limbaugh. You know someone is toxic when the usual suspects go that route.

It is good that he is gone if he is using his position to get sex. the guy is less of a sleaze than that moral majority creep from 5 years ago who was working the pages.

And he had the decency to resign before he caused damage.

He was a guaranteed no vote on health care from what I understand because he thought it didn't go far enough. So it looks lie Pelosi is up one more on her quest for votes

Yep...but Beck exposed him as a fraud!!! I'm ashamed to have someone like that represent my U.S. Navy. He's an isolated pervert that had his ass covered by his shipmates for far too long.

Forum List

Back