What's next for O'Reilly?

Think he's a vindictive type so I'd look for a book telling his side of the story of his firing. Whether he's got stuff that'll clear his name or not I don't know, but I just can't imagine him not going down swinging.

Personally I'd bet he got what he deserved, but it will be interesting to hear what he's got to say whether a book or some other medium.
"Going down swinging" or "being wrong and strong." Which one of these do you think is more accurate here?
Not a question of accurate or not to me. Just commented as to what I expect based on my perception of his personality and whatnot.

A long and profitable career in the book business.

Maybe a "Killing Hillary" about the 2016 campaign.

Possibly, and I suspect conservative women will flock to his memoirs, unless of course he is indicted and convicted of a sexual assault (think Bill Cosby, hmmmm ... both are Bills too, but I digress) and cannot profit from writing a book after such a conviction.

You are joke, by anyone's standards All you do is make up bullshit.

By the standards of the Internet, your posts strongly suggest you are at least one standard deviation below normal intelligence, and likely two. Keep proving it, you provide a pitiful and gallows humor element to the Internet.

One very obvious reason for why "Moral Majority" went bye-bye as did "The Big Tent" and "Country First" from the Conservative Republican's lexicon is their blatant dishonesty. Once again the Conservative Movement exposes the once self named "Traditional Values Coalition" as it truly is, a tool for the power elite to gain power from biddable voters.

What does this have to do with O'Reilly? The Alt. Right Media which feeds the biddable voters may soon make offers for this misogynist pig to be their ace:

Bill O’Reilly: Conservative News Outlets Likely to Pounce Post-Fox News Ouster

Looking at the numbers of people who tune in to the real fake news - One America News Network & Newsmax for examples - it's obvious why Red State America is conservative; they listen/watch/read propaganda everyday and really believe such sources have Journalistic Integrity. These sources, as well as Limbaugh and other conservative radio broadcasters, have the credibility of the supermarket tabloids and one agenda above all, economic gain.
Here's where I have to differ with you my friend. These people don't believe these sources have journalistic integrity more than they believe that these sources "speak to them." They aren't looking for, or in no way interested in journalistic integrity. These people want to feel someone or some group is speaking to their issues and is promoting things they want to and like to hear/think. They then willingly falsely INTERPRET that as integrity, but they have no interest in integrity. That has been proved time and time again, because when they are given actual facts, even from these same sources that show they were wrong about previous propaganda issues, they still cling to their false narratives, like Obama's birth certificate and Benghazi for more recent examples.

They are willing and hapless tools and lemmings. The lot of them.

What about all those women suing Trump for sexual harassment right before Hillary's Inevitable win? What happened to them?

One very obvious reason for why "Moral Majority" went bye-bye as did "The Big Tent" and "Country First" from the Conservative Republican's lexicon is their blatant dishonesty. Once again the Conservative Movement exposes the once self named "Traditional Values Coalition" as it truly is, a tool for the power elite to gain power from biddable voters.

What does this have to do with O'Reilly? The Alt. Right Media which feeds the biddable voters may soon make offers for this misogynist pig to be their ace:

Looking at the numbers of people who tune in to the real fake news - One America News Network & Newsmax for examples - it's obvious why Red State America is conservative; they listen/watch/read propaganda everyday and really believe such sources have Journalistic Integrity. These sources, as well as Limbaugh and other conservative radio broadcasters, have the credibility of the supermarket tabloids and one agenda above all, economic gain.
Here's where I have to differ with you my friend. These people don't believe these sources have journalistic integrity more than they believe that these sources "speak to them." They aren't looking for, or in no way interested in journalistic integrity. These people want to feel someone or some group is speaking to their issues and is promoting things they want to and like to hear/think. They then willingly falsely INTERPRET that as integrity, but they have no interest in integrity. That has been proved time and time again, because when they are given actual facts, even from these same sources that show they were wrong about previous propaganda issues, they still cling to their false narratives, like Obama's birth certificate and Benghazi for more recent examples.

What about all those women suing Trump for sexual harassment right before Hillary's Inevitable win? What happened to them?
Looks like they absorbed back into the Clinton Archipelago.

Looks like they absorbed back into the Clinton Archipelago.

It doesn't appear in my limited search that any women filed a suit claiming sexual harrassment. However, in my limited search the following came up which may interest some:

Donald Trump lawsuits to watch in 2017 - CNNPolitics.com

As for this being a witch hunt, one must reflect back to the efforts of the Republican Party to find a reason to impeach President Bill Clinton; this effort, alone with Harry Reid's later response to Republican efforts to obstruct Obama at every turn and appointments to the Federal Court, followed by McConnell's decision to keep the SC at eight for over a year, have created the greatest schism in our nation's history since the election of Lincoln.

If any swamp needs to be drained it is The Congress of the United States.

Forum List

Back