What's next for Lou Dobbs?

Would you like to see Lou Dobbs on FXN?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
dobbs-pilot-quits.gif

"You guys hear this? 'The Oxford Dictionary' declared that the 2009 word of the year is 'unfriend.' To unfriend means to completely delete somebody you don't like from your life, or as CNN calls it, 'Lou Dobbs them.'" –Jimmy Fallon

I heard him on Bill O'Reilly's show not deny he was considering running for US Senator from NJ.

That was my thought for him. Given what he said as his farewell, it didn't sound like he was going to another broadcasting job.

I think Lou Dobbs would be a good GET as a Repub candidate from NJ. Is it Lautenburg that's up?

I heard him on Bill O'Reilly's show not deny he was considering running for US Senator from NJ.

That was my thought for him. Given what he said as his farewell, it didn't sound like he was going to another broadcasting job.

I think Lou Dobbs would be a good GET as a Repub candidate from NJ. Is it Lautenburg that's up?

I think it's Menendez in 2012 then Lautenburg in '14.

I think it's Menendez in 2012 then Lautenburg in '14.

That would be correct.

Forum List

Back