What's more important to you? Muslim hating or Jesus following?

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."

"Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy."

"Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye?"

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"

"So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets."

Seems like all the christians who hate muslims in this country should be speaking out against Jesus and his teachings, rather than speaking out against muslims.

That's Trolltastic dude! Five gold stars for you my friend. Well done! :lol:

Every religion is criticized, and that’s cool, that’s what freedom of speech is all about. Even in the Soviet Union people had freedom of speech when it comes to sports and fashion. Freedom of speech is when you can speak your mind about politics and religion.

Muslims are the people and Islam is the religion

Insulting Islam is not insulting Muslims.

What is so complicated about that?

, but Mohammed claimed that YHWH is a deceiver.
Please provide a link or evidence that Mohammed ever made such a statement.

Thank you :cool:

Yes, the Quran has several passages about Jesus, and they believe He is a prophet..but the teachings of Islam deny Jesus Christ's Deity. That Jesus Christ alone is Lord and Savior. Messiah. King of kings. He came in the flesh and died for the sins of the world.

That's pretty much calling Jesus Christ a liar, is it not? Islam goes against what the Bible says.

Islam rather, teaches Muhammad is the greatest prophet which goes straight against what Jesus Christ said.

I wonder why a Christian would convert to Islam? Is it a rejection of Christ?

He's relying on his own bigotry to denounce bigotry.

Good point, obviously by my signature and the 3 individuals I quote I just hate all christians.
Even Satan can quote Scripture.
If people can't see christians bashing muslims on this site, they're blind. It's right on page 1 of the politics board.
I don't know what you see. I see mostly normal people condemning Muslim extremist violence.

So what's your conspiracy theory as to why I'm putting quotes from hardcore christians in my sig line? I'd love to be entertained by hearing it.

Would you like quotes from your pals on what they think about muslims over on the politics board? I'd love to provide them, not that this hasn't been easy enough already.

Last edited:
Well the mods made it even easier for me, moving the muslim-hater thread right here above mine for all to see the evidence.

Please provide a link or evidence that Mohammed ever made such a statement.

Thank you :cool:

Yes, the Quran has several passages about Jesus, and they believe He is a prophet..but the teachings of Islam deny Jesus Christ's Deity. That Jesus Christ alone is Lord and Savior. Messiah. King of kings. He came in the flesh and died for the sins of the world.

That's pretty much calling Jesus Christ a liar, is it not? Islam goes against what the Bible says.

Islam rather, teaches Muhammad is the greatest prophet which goes straight against what Jesus Christ said.

I wonder why a Christian would convert to Islam? Is it a rejection of Christ?

It can't be anything but.

Good point, obviously by my signature and the 3 individuals I quote I just hate all christians.
If people can't see christians bashing muslims on this site, they're blind. It's right on page 1 of the politics board.
I don't know what you see. I see mostly normal people condemning Muslim extremist violence.

So what's your conspiracy theory as to why I'm putting quotes from hardcore christians in my sig line? I'd love to be entertained by hearing it.
"Conspiracy theory"? Any time you'd like to be rational, that'd be cool.

lol like you speak for Jesus and know what he would say? lmao

From my understanding of how the person and story of jesus is taught to people stash's comments are accurate.

I disagree, Jersus didn't condem the Jews who called him a crazy, criminal, put him on trial and crucified him.

Yo..........you DO realize that Yeshua (Jesus) was Jewish and taught as a rabbi, right? Why would He condemn His own people?

By the way..........there is nowhere where Yeshua states that He's God. He does however state "the Father and I are One", which is a direct teaching (remember He was Jewish) from the Judaic theology, stating that your soul is a small piece of God.

By the way............for all you Christian fanatics out there who rabidly state that the only way to Heaven is via baptism in Christ, got a quick question for you..........

Why can't the Jews and the Hindus and the Buddhists all get into Heaven? Remember, we're all a small piece of God, and I really don't think He'd like to throw away perfectly good people. Besides........in the Lost Gospel of Thomas (recently excavated and found), it states that eventually, EVERYONE gets out of hell and goes back to Heaven. Even Hitler and OBL.

From my understanding of how the person and story of jesus is taught to people stash's comments are accurate.

I disagree, Jersus didn't condem the Jews who called him a crazy, criminal, put him on trial and crucified him.

Yo..........you DO realize that Yeshua (Jesus) was Jewish and taught as a rabbi, right? Why would He condemn His own people?

By the way..........there is nowhere where Yeshua states that He's God. He does however state "the Father and I are One", which is a direct teaching (remember He was Jewish) from the Judaic theology, stating that your soul is a small piece of God.

By the way............for all you Christian fanatics out there who rabidly state that the only way to Heaven is via baptism in Christ, got a quick question for you..........

Why can't the Jews and the Hindus and the Buddhists all get into Heaven? Remember, we're all a small piece of God, and I really don't think He'd like to throw away perfectly good people. Besides........in the Lost Gospel of Thomas (recently excavated and found), it states that eventually, EVERYONE gets out of hell and goes back to Heaven. Even Hitler and OBL.

You can not quote some lost gospel and expect a christian to beileve it. The bible is complete no additions no subtractions. That is a matter of faith. The bible says there is only one way to the father (God) and that is through is his son Jesus. It is false to say that everyone gets out of hell.

As for the original posting. The answer is follow Jesus. Unfortunatly it seems everyone fell for your bait to start a useless fight.

You can not quote some lost gospel and expect a christian to beileve it. The bible is complete no additions no subtractions. That is a matter of faith. The bible says there is only one way to the father (God) and that is through is his son Jesus. It is false to say that everyone gets out of hell.

As for the original posting. The answer is follow Jesus. Unfortunatly it seems everyone fell for your bait to start a useless fight.

The Bible is complete? Are you fucking kidding me? Ever hear of the Niecine council? Tell ya what......watch History Channel's "Banned from the Bible" parts 1 and 2, and then come back and tell me it's "complete".

As far as only following Yeshua? Wanna try that again? Because you'd end up telling over 2/3rds of the people CURRENTLY on the planet that they were consigned to hell.

So much for compassionate Christianity, eh?

So you have no explanation for why I put those quotes there?

Your conclustion is;

I hate christians and simultaenously endorse 3 hardcore christians on my sig line.

Your intellectual prowess on display again.

The Bible is complete? Are you fucking kidding me? Ever hear of the Niecine council? Tell ya what......watch History Channel's "Banned from the Bible" parts 1 and 2, and then come back and tell me it's "complete".

As far as only following Yeshua? Wanna try that again? Because you'd end up telling over 2/3rds of the people CURRENTLY on the planet that they were consigned to hell.

So much for compassionate Christianity, eh?

You get your info on the bible from the history chanel and I get mine from faith in Gods only begotten son and prayer. I trust my sources more than yours. 2/3 of the world does not have to go to hell only if they refuse Jesus

Last edited:

So you have no explanation for why I put those quotes there?

Your conclustion is;

I hate christians and simultaenously endorse 3 hardcore christians on my sig line.

Your intellectual prowess on display again.

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

-- Mahatma Gandhi

That what you had in mind?

Forum List

Back