What's More Fun

Blinking your eyes very rapidly is pretty fun. It makes you feel like you are in a club with strobe lights.

man hold covers. no lie...my uncle was killed in nyc when a man hole covered came up and hit the windshield and decapitated him. headline "wrong place, wrong time"

And, to even add to the fun, I have to listen to "The Nanny" as my daughter is watching it in the living room, where the computer is........... :eek:

And, to even add to the fun, I have to listen to "The Nanny" as my daughter is watching it in the living room, where the computer is........... :eek:

Again...your daughter and "The Nanny"? You allow this?

I think that you should encourage her to watch "Real World" or "The Hills" on MTV because those shows are exponentially less annoying than Fran Drescher.

Again...your daughter and "The Nanny"? You allow this?

I think that you should encourage her to watch "Real World" or "The Hills" on MTV because those shows are exponentially less annoying than Fran Drescher.

Yeah, I'm hoping to get her on "Rock of Love" soon..............:eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back