What's in a name?

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
Barack Obama could just change his name to stop all the conservatives from hating him due to racism. All he has to do is add an apostrophe to his name.

Barck O'Bama

Then everybody would think he was Irish and all the white, conservative racists wouldn't hate him anymore.

Barack Obama could just change his name to stop all the conservatives from hating him due to racism. All he has to do is add an apostrophe to his name.

Barck O'Bama

Then everybody would think he was Irish and all the white, conservative racists wouldn't hate him anymore.

That's assuming anybody likes the Irish. :lol:

Barck O'Bama

What's in a name? Vowels and consonants?

bebe7553e8.jpg

:lol:

And, if your name is Hunt, don't name a boy Mike.

Back to the subject, I really don't think conservatives dislike Obama because of his name, or his race, or anything else. They dislike Obama because he is a... a... you know...

a Democrat!

Whew! There, I said it.

Wow. One of you gets it. Now if you could just get the rest to quit squealing racism every time someone criticizes "the Big O" ....:eusa_whistle:

The conservative white racist's prefer the Irish over blacks any day.
Didn't you know that?

Not the traditional White Supremicists. They pretty much only accepted WASPS under their sheets.

These racists-come-lately have really let the team down if they're accepting mackeral smackers into the fold.

It really a dmaned shame when you see those good old American Racist values degraded.

I mean, what's the sense of even being a racist if you'll just let just anybody into the tribe?

Barck O'Bama

this i s good idea.i f i left one s in my efternamn then averybody think i am brit.

Last edited:
Not the traditional White Supremicists. They pretty much only accepted WASPS under their sheets.

These racists-come-lately have really let the team down if they're accepting mackeral smackers into the fold.

It really a dmaned shame when you see those good old American Racist values degraded.

I mean, what's the sense of even being a racist if you'll just let just anybody into the tribe?

racism did not stop Barack obama t o be presiident.

Forum List

Back