What's happening to the Dems?

...You've destroyed the state...

Really?

Let's see. Not only did they balance the budget, but unemployment has dropped significantly since Walker took office in January of last year and remains a full point and a half better than the national average.

Destroyed, eh? :cuckoo:

Really?

Let's see. Not only did they balance the budget, but unemployment has dropped significantly since Walker took office in January of last year and remains a full point and a half better than the national average.

Unemployment is down in major part due to the US 41 expansion and renovation project. The money for that is paid for in large part from the Recovery Act.

Unemployment is down in that state due to Obama, not Walker.

Really?

Unemployment is down in major part due to the US 41 expansion and renovation project. The money for that is paid for in large part from the Recovery Act.

ONE pork project -paid for primarily through already collected fuel taxes- is responsible for a "major" amount of the job creation in the state?

Do us all a big favor....Stay the hell in Fornicalia. :lmao:

Really?

ONE pork project -paid for primarily through already collected fuel taxes- is responsible for a "major" amount of the job creation in the state?

Do us all a big favor....Stay the hell in Fornicalia. :lmao:

heh heh and now it's pork. Funny. You're a riot.

Ok. Forget that then. Explain how the budget being balanced led to this supposed amazing drop in unemployment.

The democrats are falling apart as a political party.

Yes they are indeed.

I thought we'd see them come completely unraveled during the last presidential election, but McCain and the ridiculous bail out, compounded by the refusal of our Republican elected officials to act for their constituents, scotched that.

But the dem party is dying. It can't continue to sustain itself if we continue to reject the progressivism they are pushing.

I thought they would stop after 04 but they kept going.

They have an agenda that is being driven by outside forces. The whole world is being eaten up by it.

Last edited:
If the voters of Wisconsin want to run their state into the ground, I don't think it's the responsibility of the Democratic Party to stop them.

Yes. They should follow the lead of the other solid blue states, like CA, NY, IL, etc.

My residence is in Wisconsin...I know all about the US 41 project.

Your assertion that it is primarily responsible for the job growth in the state is completely absurd.

Stick to fucking up your own state.

Then I'm sure you can explain what is the cause then. Like I asked before.

Go for it.

Really?

THAT'S your defense for claiming the state has been "destroyed"? Wow.

Words are important.

My guess would be you had a lot of outside influence early on in the Walker recall push but they can't vote and it seems the people who live in Wisconsin and can might be happy with Walker after all.

Why are you guys so proud of Republicans in Wisconsin? You've destroyed the state and can only with with outside money. Just winning shouldn't be enough to make you proud. But it is. Worse, it seems the more destruction you cause, the more proud you are.

I dont know. Maybe it's the balanced budget, less waste in government, and shrinking unemployment rate. Maybe its the fact that the people arent being extorted by the public sector unions. Maybe it's the fact that it annoys the heck out of you that the state is doing so well.

Lots of reasons.

Forum List

Back