What's happening to America?

wonderinwanda

Rookie
Mar 31, 2009
Has anyone else noticed that things have not been the same since the terrorist attack on September 11, 2001? - - we've experienced catastrophic disasters from floods, tornadoes, hurricanes and fires from drought, etc. on a scale never known before in all of history. Not only that, but the greed and corruption that has been brought to light recently makes me and most others wonder what's become of this nation and where is it heading.

I would not believe anything of this sort could or would happen if it wasn't written out so clearly about what's to come, but the evidence is undeniable. Here's the forecast for OUR very near future.

theamericannightmare .org /1-KKK1122
Please remove the spaces when you paste this url into your web browser.
Wanda

Has anyone else noticed that things have not been the same since the terrorist attack on September 11, 2001? - - we've experienced catastrophic disasters from floods, tornadoes, hurricanes and fires from drought, etc. on a scale never known before in all of history. Not only that, but the greed and corruption that has been brought to light recently makes me and most others wonder what's become of this nation and where is it heading.

I would not believe anything of this sort could or would happen if it wasn't written out so clearly about what's to come, but the evidence is undeniable. Here's the forecast for OUR very near future.

Wanda

You are a fear mongering idiot.

Wanda

You think what's going on now sucks.. look at what happened in the late 1980s, early 1990s.

The Savings & Loan Crisis, Hurricane Andrew of 1992, Great Flood of 1993, the Great Southest Drought of 1988 and 1989, the San Francisco Earthquake of 1989, LA Riots of 1992... all within 5 years of each other.

2008-2009 has nothing on those years. We live in paradise compared to back then.

Wanda

Not only that, but since 9-11 but I've had to change from 1.5 reading glasses to 2.0 reading glasses.

God must be angry about something.

Wanda

Help me Wanda, help me get it out of my head!

Wanda

Great point!

I'm a big believer in the rapture. I tend to be like that, I believe a lot of things for which there is no credible evidence. Its a wonder I'm not conservative and didn't support the iraq war!

Listen, am I going to be left behind to suffer seven years of tribulation? :confused: I'm techincally a Unitarian, and they are barely considered above satanists in parts of your bible belt south. :(

It's nothing more than a Media affectation. Nothing has changed but the media. It tells us more about them than about anything else, including our environment. They've just found a new way to flex their muscles.

At a cock-tail party in 1975 I asked the question to a fellow party-goer: "Who is the most powerful entity in America?" The answers ranged from the President, to women. My answer now is the same as then: the Media. They have the power to shape our basic concept of our world, at least among the gullible.

Last edited:
I believe in the rupture.

Shit happens.

Every generation asks the same question, and:

Nose Dro Damus was a conservative.:lol:

I guess it's all Obama's fault.:eusa_whistle:

Wanda

Well, the natural diasters aren't any worse now than they've ever been... they're just more noticable to you than you may have noticed them previously...

But the answer to your question: "What's wrong with the US?" is... Left-think.

We're simply sufferfing the chaos, calamity and catastrophe associated with lending credence to that which can only lead to chaos, calamity and catastrophe.

Wanda

Help me Wanda, help me get it out of my head!

Help me wanda help help me wanda

Help me Rhoda..yeah!
Get it out of my pants!
Sorry for this interuption of this important discussion.

I was just remembering who that younger editec and his pals used to sing that song while we were hanging out on street corners as boys.

Oh, you're interested in hearing the whole song?

Get me drunk sometime and you'll have to beg me to stop.

Help me Rhoda..yeah!
Get it out of my pants!
Sorry for this interuption of this important discussion.

I was just remembering who that younger editec and his pals used to sing that song while we were hanging out on street corners as boys.

Oh, you're interested in hearing the whole song?

Get me drunk sometime and you'll have to beg me to stop.

Pretend you're drunk and post the lyrics now! I love a good parody!

Forum List

Back