What's happening on USMB this fine evening?

What's happening on USMB this fine evening?

• Total voters
I took Mini Echo shopping tonight for a new swimsuit.

We had dinner at On the Border, we had Veggy Fajitas,,,,,,,,,,,,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so good and tasty!

We had dinner at On the Border, we had Veggy Fajitas,,,,,,,,,,,,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so good and tasty!

On the Border gives me the runs. They cater at my work on Mondays, and I always eat chips out of the vending machine if I don't remember to bring a sandwich.

On the Border gives me the runs. They cater at my work on Mondays, and I always eat chips out of the vending machine if I don't remember to bring a sandwich.

Wow, you changed that in just a nick of time

:eusa_eh:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

Wow, you changed that in just a nick of time

:eusa_eh:

Quick like a cat, I am!

Jon, if you were a vegetarian you wouldn't get the runs. That's from all the chemicals and junk they put in your meat!

Mystery meat?

Some summer squash, 1 bushel of half runner beans and some lettuce and onions were picked from my garden today.

Good stuff. Cukes and Zuchinni next week.

Bought my daughter a guitar for her birthday(and a learn how to play song book). I am listening to her try to learn to play Amazing Grace right now. I have a feeling I'm going to get really tired of that song in a few days ;)

I'm thinking about paying for lessons for her in the future. She seems like she is going to be pretty dedicated.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
Jon, if you were a vegetarian you wouldn't get the runs. That's from all the chemicals and junk they put in your meat!

If God intended for us to eat vegetables, he wouldn't have made steak taste so goddamn good.

I agree. I can't cut meat out of my diet completely anyway...the times I have tried I have gotten terrible migraines.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back