What's good on Netflix?

Brynmr

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2016
Ok there's the usual suspects like House of Cards, Marco Polo and Tudors but any oddball titles that struck your fancy?

Here's a few I thought I'd hate but loved:

HAPPY VALLEY
The story sucks you in. Well written, acted etc.

DOCTOR FOSTER
The ending alone is worth the price of admission!!

THE MAGIC OF BELLE ISLE
Sweet redemption story. Watched it twice.

DETECTORISTS
Should have been #1 on my hate list but looking forward to 3rd season!

LAST TANGO IN HALIFAX
Should have been #2 on my hate list but looking forward to 4th season!

BROADCHURCH
Good story, characters - loved the location.

BLOODLINE
Very meaty - excellent story!

SPARTACUS
Finally got into it and glad I did.

STRANGER THINGS
Wow! A winner on all counts! Hope there's a second season!

Anyway, just a few standouts I probably would have passed on if there had been a few more seasons of House of Cards or Marco Polo available.

Ok there's the usual suspects like House of Cards, Marco Polo and Tudors but any oddball titles that struck your fancy?

Here's a few I thought I'd hate but loved:

HAPPY VALLEY
The story sucks you in. Well written, acted etc.

DOCTOR FOSTER
The ending alone is worth the price of admission!!

THE MAGIC OF BELLE ISLE
Sweet redemption story. Watched it twice.

DETECTORISTS
Should have been #1 on my hate list but looking forward to 3rd season!

LAST TANGO IN HALIFAX
Should have been #2 on my hate list but looking forward to 4th season!

BROADCHURCH
Good story, characters - loved the location.

BLOODLINE
Very meaty - excellent story!

SPARTACUS
Finally got into it and glad I did.

STRANGER THINGS

Anyway, just a few standouts I probably would have passed on if there had been a few more seasons of House of Cards or Marco Polo available.

STRANGER THINGS

There is

Binge watching Shameless on Netflix. It is pretty good.

There was a "NEW" Shameless episode last night on one Showtime channel. They now have a Tranny (I think?) buying a Black Dildo with "red-haired" gay guy and later shoving it into his backside. Yes on almost regular TV, available to Teens, even kids if Mom not keeping them on Sesame Street.

ooooh.....gotta go. BO is on TV. Gotta hang on every word!!! later.

There was a "NEW" Shameless episode last night on one Showtime channel. They now have a Tranny (I think?) buying a Black Dildo with "red-haired" gay guy and later shoving it into his backside. Yes on almost regular TV, available to Teens, even kids if Mom not keeping them on Sesame Street.

ooooh.....gotta go. BO is on TV. Gotta hang on every word!!! later.
It is a bit too much with the hetero and homo sex scenes. Some of it is funny though.

I would NEVER watch or listen to Big Ears...not to save your life. Sorry...but he makes my skin crawl...but then all lying politicians do that to me. If only we could outlaw them.

started watching contagion its pretty good. And znation was ok if you like zombie stories. Zoo aint bad

me and the wife got into it but we haven't watched it in a while. I guess we are losing interest. Where are you at?
We just started the fifth season. We have been told that it gets so crazy that many people quit watching during the fifth season. We also are told that the sixth season it gets better. We will see.

me and the wife got into it but we haven't watched it in a while. I guess we are losing interest. Where are you at?
We just started the fifth season. We have been told that it gets so crazy that many people quit watching during the fifth season. We also are told that the sixth season it gets better. We will see.
im on fourth, I think. Frank just got his transplant and is about to come home. That's when we quit lol. Hate that lucky bastard

im on fourth, I think. Frank just got his transplant and is about to come home. That's when we quit lol. Hate that lucky bastard
Frank is a crazy bastard...that is for sure.

Oh, forgot 'Better Call Saul'! That was terrific! 3rd season this Spring.

New Topics

Forum List

Back