What's going to be the next right wing trend?

Gun murder in America is primarily a black man issue.

Democrats don't want to talk about it.

That is your statement, not mine.

I said black men - just 6% - of our population - commit the majority of gun murder in America.

Yet you obfuscate by shouting 'RACIST', and then put up a strawman post pretending I said something which was not said.

Why is that? Are you just a coward?

Are you fucking retarded? Well... I know you are but still why can you not follow simple logic? You came into this thread saying gun homicides are primarily a black man issue clearly implying that black men are more violent than others which is a clear statement on race. With you being a brain dead conservative hack piece of shit and giving the context of this thread that means you think that right wing's perspective of race is about to become the next issue. And given how the right wing is clearly racist in a lot of it's views, it's a good guess. I'm giving you credit fuckface.

:eusa_clap:No its nutheads like you that just can't stand it when the truth comes out. Of course unless its in your favor.

Its just like when you lefties blame Bush everytime your nitwit leader fails. Instead of finding the truth you just spout out. When someone puts the truth right in front of your face...something you don't like...you yell RACIEST. Take your blinders off dude...it really helps.

"The only way to escape a bad idea is to come up with an even worse idea..."
- Dogbert

The steam on the whole gun control debate is starting to run out as both sides have obfuscated the issue so intensely and proposed so many stupid ideas that nothing will come from it. Enough time has passed since the Sandy Hook tragedy that America's nanosecond attention span is just about to move on from it. So I'm wondering if anyone has any predictions on what the next right wing political trend will be? They tend to be a hive-minded bunch that all focus on one issue at a time. We saw it with the election, we saw it with the hive-minded attacks on unions and we've witnessed it with gun control. So what's the next talking point for the hive? They obviously need to come up with something in the next few days to keep their followers' minds occupied. Will it be the fiscal cliff? Will it be TSA? Will there be some middle east clusterfuck that'll get everyone all a titter? Predict the next trend.
The right talking about gun issues is the same as the left talking about women's vaginas being under attack.

Stupid wedge issues. Both of them.

seeing as how the republicans were trying to make manditory the sticking of things up the vaginas of women without their conesent then YES vaginas werwe under attack

Hey can some of you cons go get your links to "black people are evil" statisitics ?

....maybe we can follow the liberals' scams on the American public like the Porkulus.

Waste billions that don't create jobs and stimulate the economy then demand to try it again to get over this Fiscal Cliff shit and slowing economy.

It's like watching you pee in your gas tank and your car still won't start, then watching you go add pee and lemonade to make it work the second time.....you are fucking stupid and insane.

"The only way to escape a bad idea is to come up with an even worse idea..."
- Dogbert

The steam on the whole gun control debate is starting to run out as both sides have obfuscated the issue so intensely and proposed so many stupid ideas that nothing will come from it. Enough time has passed since the Sandy Hook tragedy that America's nanosecond attention span is just about to move on from it. So I'm wondering if anyone has any predictions on what the next right wing political trend will be? They tend to be a hive-minded bunch that all focus on one issue at a time. We saw it with the election, we saw it with the hive-minded attacks on unions and we've witnessed it with gun control. So what's the next talking point for the hive? They obviously need to come up with something in the next few days to keep their followers' minds occupied. Will it be the fiscal cliff? Will it be TSA? Will there be some middle east clusterfuck that'll get everyone all a titter? Predict the next trend.

come on please give us your links that you say prove black people are just NOT GOOD

Forum List

Back