What's Going On?

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
My house was badly damaged during Hurricane Matthew so I haven't been around much. We've been in a hotel on the beach for a month and a half.

Hope everyone's doing fine!

Sounds like Howey got blown ashore.............good luck in piecing it back together........and, you've missed a whole lot here.

Oh my. I really hope that you and yours can get home quickly. If you don't want to give your location that's fine, but I know so many that got hit and then like a miracle others that didn't. Hey. If you need any help any time or any way ask any of us at USMB.

We can help you find a way.

Yours,
td

Oh my. I really hope that you and yours can get home quickly. If you don't want to give your location that's fine, but I know so many that got hit and then like a miracle others that didn't. Hey. If you need any help any time or any way ask any of us at USMB.

We can help you find a way.

Yours,
td

My house was the worst hit in the worst hit neighborhood. The Tuesday after the hurricane a local TV station (Ch 13 out of Orlando) interviewed me during the day and came back that night and broadcast live from my front yard.

The front yard next day. One tree went forward, the other went sideways on my neighbors house.

2xvH4a8.png

Finally got everything removed the past two days. This was the tree guys two days ago.

d3xuJkH.jpg

There were six more trees downed in the back yard. One ripped the breaker box through my laundry room wall, damaged siding, screened porch destroyed, roof destroyed, pool destroyed, patio door destroyed, some water damage in house caused bad bad mold so now we have to go through remediation.

Good news is insurance company is great, FEMA absolutely sucks, and I should end up with a 90% new home when all done.

Spike's with us, insurance company put the lab in a doggie hotel (with pool!). I plan on being here for a while. Just watched the rocket go off. Cool!

Sounds like Howey got blown ashore.............good luck in piecing it back together........and, you've missed a whole lot here.

Know what? After the hurricane, I don't give a shit about Trump or the election. I may be gay, but I'm also a white male. He can't do anything about my relationship, I don't pay taxes, my healthcare is free through the VA, so he'll have no effect on me until the bombs drop. :)

Forum List

Back