What's going on with the jihad Major

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
It's been about a year and a half since Major Hasan killed 12 Soldiers and wounded 31 others at Ft. Hood and hardly a word about it in the (liberal) media. When are they going to try this guy? Is A.G. Holder angling for a plea deal? A rest home for the insane instead of the death penalty? Maybe a medical discharge. I'm sure the prosecution has a pretty good case since Hasan was holding the smoking gun when he was shot by that courageous female Police Officer. Is the Obama administration going to allow M.P.'s to carry live ammo now? Where were they when the shooting was going on?

It's been about a year and a half since Major Hasan killed 12 Soldiers and wounded 31 others at Ft. Hood and hardly a word about it in the (liberal) media. When are they going to try this guy? Is A.G. Holder angling for a plea deal? A rest home for the insane instead of the death penalty? Maybe a medical discharge. I'm sure the prosecution has a pretty good case since Hasan was holding the smoking gun when he was shot by that courageous female Police Officer. Is the Obama administration going to allow M.P.'s to carry live ammo now? Where were they when the shooting was going on?

I thought the MP's have been carrying live ammo for decades? I was in the Air Force for 7 years and the Security Forces always carried live weapons on duty so I know the Army definently has to.

what jihad major?
2confusedA.gif

I thought the MP's have been carrying live ammo for decades? I was in the Air Force for 7 years and the Security Forces always carried live weapons on duty so I know the Army definently has to.

uhm, thats a big negative ghost rider...:lol:

uhm, thats a big negative ghost rider...:lol:

Wait a second, you mean to tell me the MP's at Army bases are walking around with unloaded weapons? seriously?:eek: in the Air Force they always carried live ammo!

Check out:
Major Hasan's defense team meets with general court-martial convening authority

Muslim major screamed 'Allahu Akbar' before slaughtering 13 at Ft. Hood

malik_nadal_hasan--300x300.jpg

The Army psychiatrist who went on a shooting rampage that left 13 people dead and 31 wounded at a Texas Army base yesterday screamed "Allahu Akbar" before he opened fire, witnesses said.

Maj Nidal Malik Hasan strode into a Fort Hood deployment center, shouting "God is great" in Arabic, before targeting military personnel and warning civilians to get out of the way.

He killed 13 people and wounded 31 others, including Fort Hood police Sgt. Kimberly Munley, who responded to the scene within three minutes of reported gunfire Thursday afternoon. She shot Hasan four times despite being shot herself.

Hasan was seen on a security video in a convenient store around 6:30 a.m. on the day of the shootings, according to CNN. He can be seen wearing a white cap and a long white robe.

Has was upset about his impending deployment overseas, a mission he'd turned against in recent years, relatives said.

Retired Col. Terry Lee, who said he had worked with Hasan, told Fox News he was being sent to Afghanistan.

"We've known over the last five years that was probably his worst nightmare," cousin Nader Hasan said of the deployment.

Hasan had been eyed by the feds recently for demented Internet postings about suicide bombings, officials said.

Officials are investigating whether Hasan was the author of Internet postings that caught their eye about six months ago, discussing suicide bombings and other threats.

In one posting, the author compared Islamic suicide bombers to soldiers who throw themselves on grenades to save their colleagues.

"To say that this soldier committed suicide is inappropriate. Its more appropriate to say he is a brave hero that sacrificed his life for a more noble cause," the Internet posting said. "Scholars have paralled (sic) this to suicide bombers whose intention, by sacrificing their lives, is to help save Muslims by killing enemy soldiers."

Read more: Muslim major screamed 'Allahu Akbar' before slaughtering 13 at Ft. Hood - NYPOST.com

Forum List

Back