What's Going On With Kavanaugh ?

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
Seems that with all the hysteria around the Russia fluffbucket, nobody is talking SCOTUS.

O.K. with me.

Let's just hope Ginsburg won't wait long to let us do it again.

Let's just hope Ginsburg won't wait long to let us do it again.
It DOES NOT look like that, does it?

upload_2018-7-16_18-37-17.png

I bet it would take much to push Ginsburg into a cardiac arrest. Maybe sneak up behind her and pop a paper sack or something.

Or something.

do the morons on the left know that Kava is not the deciding 5fth vote? I thought that was Justice Roberts

• Banned
Still seems to be almost a non-issue on the news I've been reading.

You don't hear anything.

To busy with the conspiracy.

The left can only sit by and watch.

No wonder they were crying in November.

Not a single Dim Senator has agreed to meet with him. How's that for partisanship?

I believe you....

But I'd like a link.

Notice the left has nothing to say on the guy.

All they can do is tell us that they finally found Russia on the map and that putin is not what dad got from mom last night.

Not a single Dim Senator has agreed to meet with him. How's that for partisanship?

This Kavanaugh thing just might turn out to be the biggest fuck up yet by the Dems. If they fight him and actually stop his approval by getting a Repub or two to join in, it will cost them seats in the Senate and then Trump will nominate a true ideologue and they will have just fucked themselves even worse.

The Dems should have be happy as hell when Trump named Kavanaugh. He is the most moderate of the people on the list.

I believe you....

But I'd like a link.

All they can do is tell us that they finally found Russia on the map and that putin is not what dad got from mom last night.

Democratic senators deliberately holding off meeting with Brett Kavanuagh, Trump Supreme Court nominee - CNNPolitics

Thank you.

Good to see the democrats trying some diplomacy.

No hysteria in the media on this guy....but I guess Russia is just about all the left can see these days.

His confirmation will be a piece of cake.

I believe you....

But I'd like a link.

Democratic senators deliberately holding off meeting with Brett Kavanuagh, Trump Supreme Court nominee - CNNPolitics

Thank you.

Good to see the democrats trying some diplomacy.

No hysteria in the media on this guy....but I guess Russia is just about all the left can see these days.

His confirmation will be a piece of cake.

I hope so.

This Kavanaugh thing just might turn out to be the biggest fuck up yet by the Dems. If they fight him and actually stop his approval by getting a Repub or two to join in, it will cost them seats in the Senate and then Trump will nominate a true ideologue and they will have just fucked themselves even worse.

The Dems should have be happy as hell when Trump named Kavanaugh. He is the most moderate of the people on the list.

I said as much earlier.....and I almost hope thy do fuck with him.

They will be truly sorry...and I will be that much happier.

Trey Gowdy on the court....sound like a real good thing.

Forum List

Back