Whats Going On At The Denver Airport?

That's a huge post, and I have issues with it on so many levels that I'm not sure where to begin. So, let's keep it simple.

You typed in your post above...

That's not exactly what I asked. My actual question was...

But let's ignore that for now.

You then disappear into some lengthy dissertation on why we can tell that the symbol of a square and compass is clearly masonic. You give several examples, you quote the opinions of '33rd degree masons' and explain something about phalluses and sex acts. At this end of this journey, you lead us to your inescapable conclusion:

Instead of going through all that, wouldn't it have been easier to look at the plaque but, instead of focusing on the symbols, look at what is written in plain English to the left and to the right of the symbols?

543361734_516ea25bf4.jpg

It says that the capstone was laid by "The Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge F & A M of Colorado and Jurisdiction" and also by "The Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of A. F. and A. M. of Colorado and Jurisdiction". The names of the Grand Masters of the Lodges are also inscribed directly underneath.

OK, so we have now clearly established that the capstone was laid by masons. And what a joy for us all to find out that we didn't need to have made a lifetime study of symbolism, all we had to do was read the names that were carved into the stone right next to the symbols (information that had been cleverly concealed in plain English).

So, now that we've agreed that it was laid by masons, and that apparently there was no attempt to hide this fact, let's move on to your second point.

Oh, you didn't make a second point. All you did was type half a dozen paragraphs about the organization of freemasonry (much of it taken straight from Wiki).

Seeing as there is no second point, I'll repeat my question. Actually, I'll paraphrase it.

What the hell does any of this have to do with a new world order?

So I take it you have seen 'The Secret'!

Chloe, I haven't gotten around yet to the soldiers in Desert Storm, but I will here eventually.

In the meantime, I did have a quick question for you. You said you used to work at the old Denver Airport did you not?

Well, I was just wondering (because I haven't checked yet), is the old Airport still around? And if so, what was the supposed reason for the new one? Did you ever hear or see any problems with the old one? Did they say that it was not big enough for all of the traffic that came and went from it? Did they claim that it was an emergency to build the new Denver Airport? The one with all the controversy that is? I mean...what was the problem?

Or was there no problem? And did they have no real valid explanation for building the new one? Or were you ever told of a reason?

I'll let you answer...lol. I know thats alot to take in.

I lived in Denver during this time, Mayor Fedrico Pena (This idiot was appointed Secretary Of Transportation by Clinton after he created this boondoggle)started the whole thing and there were many controversies. Pena spent millions on studies that all said that it would be ridiculous to build an airport out there in what weather people and pilots refer to as "tornado alley"........ Pena had land out there, I believe I remember Neil Bush and Silverado having land holdings out there also. A tremendous amount of earth had to be brought in to make the area level and to provide the base for the many runways. Mayor Wellington Webb inherited the project later and helped screw it up even more. Of course we can't forget Governor Roy "Bomber Jacket" Romer, another idiot that became head of the DNC during Clinton's reign. He made a big deal once about all of the jobs he was bringing to Colorado with the new airport but most were filled by people from out of state.
Stapleton was said to have been built back when the standard aircraft were propeller driven and a great deal smaller than the aircraft of today. In Lethal Weapons 3 you can see a brand new concourse that was built out there to provide more space, it was only a few years old when the decision to go ahead with DIA was made. Because of that the concourses were very close together. Three of my brothers were Continental pilots so I went out there a lot to pick them up when they had a layover. United was constantly blocking the entrance to the alley way between two concourses with a single DC-10. There was also the landing and take off traffic over some very old money neighborhoods full of huge mansions, a neighborhood that Pena lived in. It sued the city to close down Stapleton. There was also the excuse of not being able to lengthen the runways because it would end up in a superfund site, where Shell had dumped the waste from the development of the "No Pest Strip". This same property was eventually designated a game refuge where Bald Eagles nest.

The architect choice was also a controversy. Perez Architect from New Orleans started the project before a firm from Denver took it over. The cost over runs were over 2 billion, the German designed baggage system was 800,000 million and never worked, an absolute piece of German engineered crap. A customer was killed within a few days of it opening when he was crushed by the baggage carousel that was designed to move skis. The budget for the artwork was huge and most was picked out by the wife of the following idiot Mayor, Wellington Webb.

That's exactly what I'm trying to figure out. If so, I can tell you it wasn't worth seeing! :lol:
I watched the beginning by accident! I was stoned and watching the free preview for the pay per view movie and then it ordered itself well I thought it did and then it came on. I was freaked out for a day and only watched the first twenty minutes. I did see where they talked about the masons and how Washington DC is laid on like the symbol and how the symbol is all over our government buildings and our money. Then it started in about in about them and the time of Jesus or something and I was done!

They have a technology they aquired from captured space ships that runs off the gasses emitted from foot oder. That is why they make everybody take off their shoes in airports now. They are going to use it to power up the New world Order and then they will make us slaves who have to keep taking off and putting on our shoes for an eternity.

They started with subliminal messages on the TV that make women want to buy shoes. Mens are less susceptable because the ingredients in doughnut glaze counteracts the effects.

So ladies stop buying shoes and bring home more Glazed doughnuts for your family and the world will be saved.

Its your patriotic duty.

I lived in Denver during this time, Mayor Fedrico Pena (This idiot was appointed Secretary Of Transportation by Clinton after he created this boondoggle)started the whole thing and there were many controversies. Pena spent millions on studies that all said that it would be ridiculous to build an airport out there in what weather people and pilots refer to as "tornado alley"........ Pena had land out there, I believe I remember Neil Bush and Silverado having land holdings out there also. A tremendous amount of earth had to be brought in to make the area level and to provide the base for the many runways. Mayor Wellington Webb inherited the project later and helped screw it up even more. Of course we can't forget Governor Roy "Bomber Jacket" Romer, another idiot that became head of the DNC during Clinton's reign. He made a big deal once about all of the jobs he was bringing to Colorado with the new airport but most were filled by people from out of state.
Stapleton was said to have been built back when the standard aircraft were propeller driven and a great deal smaller than the aircraft of today. In Lethal Weapons 3 you can see a brand new concourse that was built out there to provide more space, it was only a few years old when the decision to go ahead with DIA was made. Because of that the concourses were very close together. Three of my brothers were Continental pilots so I went out there a lot to pick them up when they had a layover. United was constantly blocking the entrance to the alley way between two concourses with a single DC-10. There was also the landing and take off traffic over some very old money neighborhoods full of huge mansions, a neighborhood that Pena lived in. It sued the city to close down Stapleton. There was also the excuse of not being able to lengthen the runways because it would end up in a superfund site, where Shell had dumped the waste from the development of the "No Pest Strip". This same property was eventually designated a game refuge where Bald Eagles nest.

The architect choice was also a controversy. Perez Architect from New Orleans started the project before a firm from Denver took it over. The cost over runs were over 2 billion, the German designed baggage system was 800,000 million and never worked, an absolute piece of German engineered crap. A customer was killed within a few days of it opening when he was crushed by the baggage carousel that was designed to move skis. The budget for the artwork was huge and most was picked out by the wife of the following idiot Mayor, Wellington Webb.

That was the most informative, clear and readable post on this thread so far. If only you knew something about this new world order we could clear all the mysteries up, decide it's all nonsense and get back to reality.

Sounds like DIA is "pork barrel".

Forum List

Back