What's fundamentally wrong with America?

What is fundamentally wrong with America is the same thing that is wrong with all countries...though we have a better handle on it than the rest...inspite of Obabble.

Well?

Obama promised to change us fundamentally, and liberals cheered.

So please tell me what's wrong, why it needs to be changed and why it's been fundamental.

context: 2008 what was wrong? seriously?

and please, link to a quote. one MUST be out there:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrefKCaV8m4]Obama: "Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America" Long Version - YouTube[/ame]

for those that have been in a coma

Well?

So please tell me what's wrong, why it needs to be changed and why it's been fundamental.

The stigma of being on the government dole has changed with this guy. Now people are proud they dont have to work.

How is welfare fundamental to the country?

I'm not asking what pisses you off, I'm asking about the fundamentals

Well?

context: 2008 what was wrong? seriously?

and please, link to a quote. one MUST be out there:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrefKCaV8m4]Obama: "Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America" Long Version - YouTube[/ame]

for those that have been in a coma

so the context was on the widening wealth gap? you deny it needed and still needs changing?

Conservative reactionaryism, rightists fearful of change, diversity, and dissent.

And their futile efforts to drag America back to an idealized past that never actually existed to begin with is detrimental to the Nation as a whole.

Well?

The stigma of being on the government dole has changed with this guy. Now people are proud they dont have to work.

How is welfare fundamental to the country?

I'm not asking what pisses you off, I'm asking about the fundamentals

Interesting now that you want to make it personal.Fundamentals? its hard for me to divide what pisses me off and give you an honest opinion.I just think we took a nose dive when Bill Clinton was president till now. I am getting older now and I think who we are electing in D.C. is getting more pathetic each year. it seems to me we are just getting dumber and more jaded every year.

Conservative reactionaryism, rightists fearful of change, diversity, and dissent.

And their futile efforts to drag America back to an idealized past that never actually existed to begin with is detrimental to the Nation as a whole.

Partisan garbage. You're just as at fault as they are.

Well?

There's a lot of emotions when you loose your job; pride is not one of them. Unemployment pays only about 15% or 20% of your take home pay while it last and even with food stamps, that's not going to pay the bills for most families.

Last edited:

We allowed statists to throw out the Constitution.

Madison, Jefferson, Hamilton, Washington, Adams, Chief Justice Marshall...and many more could not agree on things, yet somehow you think you know exactly what they didn't and struggled with?

and thats the problem their is no more madisons, jefferson, hamiltons and the rest. We are stuck with plelosi, reids, franks,obamas and the likes of boehner..... frickin idiots.

We allowed statists to throw out the Constitution.

Madison, Jefferson, Hamilton, Washington, Adams, Chief Justice Marshall...and many more could not agree on things, yet somehow you think you know exactly what they didn't and struggled with?

and thats the problem their is no more madisons, jefferson, hamiltons and the rest. We are stuck with plelosi, reids, franks,obamas and the likes of boehner..... frickin idiots.

is English your second language?

Well?

There's a lot of emotions when you loose your job; pride is not one of them. Unemployment pays only about 15% or 20% while it last and even with food stamps, that's not going to pay the bills for most families.

Chairman Ben S. Bernanke
At the 32nd General Conference of the International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, Cambridge, Massachusetts (via prerecorded video)
August 6, 2012

FRB: Speech--Bernanke, Economic Measurement--August 6, 2012

Nobel Prize-winning economist, Paul Krugman spoke about this in his book "End This Depression Now"

Forum List

Back