What's For Lunch?

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
I've decided to make the pilgrim special for the guys in our building today, gotta use up the rest of the propane for the grill :).

Bar-b-q chicken and steak grilled to perfection with grill baked corn on the cobb. BYOB :)

Yummy in my tummy.

What are you eating?

this week will be ham & mayo sammys with spicyjack cheese. salt and vin pringles on the side with cold, cold water. last week I ate out all week and I hate it when I do that.

hmmm. meat loaf. I might make some of that for dinner tonight.

I could use a nap today.

I'm hungry already and its only 11 am.

I think i'll get a salad and a pizza.

Don't do the pizza! The carbs will zzzz you out this afternoon.

I took a class during winter break a few years back. It took place over two weekends. Dead of winter, Christmas break, school deserted and I think the heat was flukey. Anyway the 2nd weekend, last day, the teacher decided to order pizza. She had asked the day before who wanted in and everyone but me and one other person said yes. The pizza came, they gorged, we went for a brief 15 minute walk outside then came back in for the rest of the class. (The class was 'Individualism and the Common Good). As I knew would happen about 45 minutes after we came back in, every single person who ate pizza had a glazed look in their eye and had tremendous trouble staying awake.

I'm a home with a sick girl. I made her scrambled eggs, I had a vegetarian BLT, one of my favorite things to eat! :eusa_drool:

always talk bacon....with the little bubbles of fat....

i digress...i am eating on the road...if i ever get off my ass and leave...its under 2 hours but i have this cold..did i mention having a cold...and i have been leaving since 9:30 am...its not looking real good but the stuff has to be there by tomorrow and i am afraid if i put it off today i will be sicker tomorrow.

i am thinking japanese...it wont be that good...and i am not hungry...did i mention how much oj without vodka sucks

Forum List

Back